Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I really loved the idea of Jupe’s moment with the chimp, being able to tame the beast, and trying it again with Jean Jacket and welp whoops. He didn’t respect or understand it

You can’t tame nature to be our spectacle. There’s just so much too it.

I also like how bc OJ never looked anyone in the eye due to him raising horses and that comes back later and he realizes that’s how it gets you. It wants you do look at it. To see it.

Then it eats ya.

Also also lol

One eyed one horned flying purple people eater

Great flick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Nope more like Vore

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m glad peele addressed the uap thing

I’m never gonna call ufos uaps

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Peele is goat

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

LesterGroans posted:

When I saw the killing method I absolutely thought of your love of greys and your hatred of Rampage and it made me laugh, which means I spent too much time reading this site.

It was an incredible combo hahaa.

Didn’t bother me as much as the former thing though. Go figure!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The Jean jacket remix is on the soundtrack

Also this is such a badass track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilp7qHb9U-A

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Enjoy reliving your favorite moment

Nm

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Actually whatever it’s on page 2 sorry if you need 2 pages to see it

https://youtu.be/l6_-PguHAvg

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Im so glad he got killed off in the walking dead so he could be the great actor he is without that trash

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s the statue with the flags on it

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jean jacket’s brother coming in for revenge like

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s in my eye

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Kaddish posted:

That's all fine but then how has it adapted/evolved to disguise itself as a cloud?

Nope

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Okay but remember all of 2020 and then never say “no one would do that” ever again lmao

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’d punch a grey alien in the face and I’m white as hell.

Greys are fuckin scary man

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The trailer showed greys.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Baron von Eevl posted:

Saw it earlier today. There was a rowdy guy up front by himself who was just chattering a bit interim someone told him to shut the gently caress up, at which point he started yelling non-stop about how he will never shut up and if anyone wants to suck his dick they're welcome to, and he'd do it back. Staff asked him to be quiet and then to leave, he argued for a while but finally got up just before the first sighting in the movie. You could still hear him yelling at the cops outside the theater during the quiet parts for the rest of that sequence. That's what you get for putting a movie theater next door to a liquor store.

Anyway I can't get the gordy attack out of my head. Do y'all think the shoe was really just because it was part of Jordan Peele's dream?

drat I can’t believe you met Denver Allen

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I never thought the logic or reason behind us was important. Only the themes and characters

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I laughed at that too. gently caress that person lol

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The Jean Jacket Experience

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Could his potential sacrifice be giving his sister time to escape?

And maybe her thinking he’s dead is maybe trying to make it worth something?

And him not being dead is good????

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

JJ is absolutely a spectacle. It’s a flying UFO! That’s pretty amazing

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Speleothing posted:

Murdering your girlfriend, her brother, both her parents, and their maid & gardener, burning down their house, then driving off in your buddy's TSA cruiser back to New York is also a weird kind of victory.

No this is good actually.

They were bad people who deserved to die

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I choose to see that moment as a victory and he’s fine. Peele did film the “realistic” ending where he does get arrested but that was too much of a downer.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s set now. They actually got permission to film in it and they basically restocked the store just for filming. But it’s dead now I think

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

MacheteZombie posted:

Had a nightmare about Jean Jacket last night

Was he being silly

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

How you all feel about Nope is how I felt about Rampage. :(

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yeah. It has a gross af vore scene and it creeped me out. It showed way less then Nope did but I couldn’t stop thinking about it.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

SlimGoodbody posted:

Crazy, I would never have guessed! Is it worth watching? (With the knowledge that I frequently post in the horror thread with you and so I am willing to subject myself to some real fuckin nonsense)

Also, never watch Attack on Titan if you dislike graphic scenes of being chewed up by a giant creature and realizing you are horribly still alive as its digestive tract mashes you, broken and shredded, down into a lake of stomach acid

Oh yeah no attack on titan is a no go for me.

Oddly enough Nope didn’t quite hit that same reaction. It kinda did and I was skeeved. But not as much as I’ve been from say stuff like that and The Final Prayer idk how to not spoiler that movie bc the whole movie is a FF movie that leads up to that lmao. If you know you know

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The true movie that hosed me up as a kid with that poo poo was goddamn shrek. So lord Farquad gets swallowed by the dragon and the movie ends.

But the home video dance party had a scene where he was very much alive still inside the dragon singing “staying alive” and idk man that was pretty gnarly to
me as a kid.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Oddly enough I’ve only seen the ending :v:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I thought I was seeing fire in the sky poo poo until OJ was like “it’s not a ship, he eats…”

I was like oh nooooooo.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Idk if they were digested as much as cronched.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Dang that’s what happened to JJ huh. Floated away on some beach bar.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

What’s JJ’s thread count

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Magic Hate Ball posted:

The Last Podcast on the Left 550: Star Lasso Experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator