Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tonedef131
Sep 3, 2003

Kaddish posted:

My theory is that it was a bad miracle and that's it. Just bad luck.

A “nope”, as they explained on the front porch discussion scene. Loved that they explained the movie title as soon as poo poo started getting weird.

This is the first movie I’ve seen theatrically since Color Out of Space right before Covid hit. Didn’t realize how much I missed it. It was an incredible way to see this movie and the live digestion scene is going to stick with me for a long time. Terrifying and hilarious script that was executed perfectly, best Peele feature yet imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tonedef131
Sep 3, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Peele confirmed 'Nope' means Not Of Planet Earth

OJ: "What do they call a bad miracle? They got a word for that?

Em: "Nope"