Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Blasmeister posted:

drat, I bet on it but I’m still shocked. What’s the record for number of managers a single club sacks in a season?

are we including that romanian club owned by an actual raving lunatic in this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Cnidario posted:

I would say Everton but who the hell would go for that job

ninpo is available

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Curbishley managed 2 clubs ever and one of them was for 15 years

sometimes a roundabout turns slowly

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Mickolution posted:

Just a loan dildo brother now.

hope there's no obligation to buy

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

iirc Conte is out of contract at the end of the season, so no chance Levy will sack him and pay him off when he can just wait until June to bring Pochettino back

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

he slept, he stole, he publicly accused everyone at the club of being institutionally incapable of winning anything; and he also once tried to fight thomas tuchel

still, there goes the best damned manager that tottenham hotspur football club ever had

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/NizaarKinsella/status/1638559315140198404?s=20

lol lmao

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Bayern just replaced Nagelsmann with Tuchel

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65060075

fully expecting him to go to Spurs and for Ally McCoist to call him "nae goals man" even though that's technically Richarlison

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Congratulations to Graham Potter for securing generational wealth by being poo poo at Chelsea for 9 months.

Winston Bogarde, Roberto Di Matteo and the entire first team of Vitesse Arnhem all come in for a huge party

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Crazy Ted posted:

He had terrible results, but really just how poo poo was Potter at Chelsea? Toddbro Boehly bought/loaned something like 15 players in the January transfer window and in the end gave Potter two months to make something out of the mass influx.

you're telling me that you couldn't win a title after spending £300m on:

- a Lad Who Was Good At The World Cup
- a player who was the fourth-highest transfer of all time four years ago and is now being shipped out on loan aged 23
- a player who had half a good season in a C-level league taking place in a warzone and where all of the foreign players were allowed to leave
- a striker Arsenal once paid £10m to gently caress off
- Marc Cucurella

just put the cones out and make them run the bleep test till they're not poo poo

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Jose posted:

Lampard upset a bunch of the players last time he managed Chelsea because he didn't talk to them but blamed them when things were going wrong

reminder that the last time Lampard left Chelsea, they were ninth and all his mates were on TV saying he could only work with what he was given

Tuchel took over in January, signed no-one, and won the Champions League

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

17/20

fuckin' love remembering stuff that specifically isn't related to business deadlines or my family's birthdays

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

lol lmao

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1649422319712911360?s=46&t=9mDt2UU_RFyVLFyfYWZ0CA

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

I've never seen a caretaker get the sack from caretaking before

to dare is to do

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Dudley posted:

Didn't Chelsea effectively do it to the guy who did 2 games before Lampard whose name I have literally already forgotten but am assuming to be "Geoff".

a caretaker shalt be distinct from an interim, save for when an interim is simply a caretaker

so states the big book of barry fry

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

lmao that the rumour is that he'll earn £3m for managing four games if they stay up

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

I mean, Roy Hodgson started managing when Allardyce was 22 years old and in his second season playing but who am I to doubt Large Samuel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

it's dressed like the sack