Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I can’t believe the world title was first though it was absolutely the right decision to have the tag match main event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Goddamn FTR is the best

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dango Bango posted:

Goddamn FTR is the best

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Elephant Ambush posted:

That whole show was great

Dalton castle motn

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

FTR's #1 fan wearing a BCC shirt :allears:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm utterly captivated by everything Dax is saying tonight

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Before the last six months or so, I never would have picked Dax as the most natural babyface in the world

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Insane how good FTR is, did not expect this when they were pulling into Daley's in that old truck.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao Dax is drinking tequila up there what a legend

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
Dax has been trying so hard not to say gently caress :allears:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this voicemail from sting story is so heartwarming :3:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Dax more of a nerd than tony???

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the scrum is still going lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i decided to watch el clasico and save the scrum for later, jesus tony lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

graph posted:

Tony: Who is at my scrum screaming at me to wrap up? I will NEVER wrap up you cowards!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Tony Khan: Shark Week is "arguably one of the most important weeks in the Warner Bros./Discovery family"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Want to share a moment from our trip back after the show.

https://twitter.com/HulkaMatt/status/1551057211404812288

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

God bless you, HulkaMatt :allears:

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

graph posted:

Tony will talk forever if you let him.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The rest of the show speaks for itself but I can't believe how good Joe/Lethal was. The crowd was so into Joe and so into it after he kicked out of the Lethal Injection (burying Cody in the process) with people jumping up and down at points after that. Me included. What a match.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
"Tony, how do you keep up the energy?"

Cocaine, sir.

MassRafTer posted:

The rest of the show speaks for itself but I can't believe how good Joe/Lethal was. The crowd was so into Joe and so into it after he kicked out of the Lethal Injection (burying Cody in the process) with people jumping up and down at points after that. Me included. What a match.

It wasn't a match I specifically looked forward to but drat did it slap.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Honestly thought that, besides the 6-man because The Righteous mostly loving suck, that match would be the worst on the card but I was very wrong.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Jay Lethal made a dangerous rookie error: he forgot to prepare a counter for the Joe is going to loving kill you.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Squall posted:

It wasn't a match I specifically looked forward to but drat did it slap.

No that was Yuta/Garcia

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tony doing coke with Greg the Hammer Valentine :hai:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I love that every single Tony Khan press conference includes an unprompted digression about the minutia of running no crowds-era Dynamite/Dark

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

MassRafTer posted:

yeah it was loving awesome

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

xbilkis posted:

I love that every single Tony Khan press conference includes an unprompted digression about the minutia of running no crowds-era Dynamite/Dark

We’ve reached the point where every question is answered with a 15 minute stream of consciousness brain dump to the point where no one knows what the question was anymore

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Thank you Tony

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston
Tony just wrapped up. The man is a cyborg.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tony ends the press conference, immediately starts chatting with everybody instead of leaving :allears:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i love these pressers because they have the energy of a group of people sitting around just after the party has wrapped up shooting the poo poo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
One other note, the bell shot was so loving loud live. Just incredible.

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1551012389801295872

There's no reason to shoot phone video of a show on PPV but I had a feeling something insane was going to happen here and got lucky to get the perfect angle. Also perfect because I had the phone in my peripheral vision as this happened so I got two Dragon Lees flying towards my face at once.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

MassRafTer posted:

The Joe chants were nuts

MassRafTer posted:

Heard it clear as day from halfway up the 100s lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

The Joe chants were nuts

Heard it clear as day from halfway up the 100s lol

Felt like 2006. Funny that this Joe/Lethal match was so much better than the one they had on the second ROH show I ever went to too!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Was tall man on the pape?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Seams posted:

Was tall man on the pape?

Yes.

Oh almost forgot FTR did something else post match everyone should see!

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1551041246906515456

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i saw drew cordeiro wandering around on the concourse after the show looking confused and chuckled

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1551012389801295872

was hoping this video would continue with me going "DID YOU GET THAT?!!!!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

:unsmith: