Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

if you're gonna bring out "as god intended" then it better at least be a crt

i mean what the gently caress

you think old testament god would stand for some thin plastic bullshit? that's the kinda thing that gets all your kids killed

i know it’s lame as gently caress but if i could pick up one of those sony gdm-fw900 crts i’d hook it up tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Raluek posted:

if the "f" part of the name is negotiable, i have three in the garage

i wish i could find another pair of CPD-G400 though :(

the flat ones are better of course but had you been actually nearby i'd probably figure something out lol

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Silver Alicorn posted:

ah. well, I’m not spending $1300 on a gat dang monitor

lmao $2500 here

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i just baked a bread

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

amd/ati always has cash to spend on dumb stuff like that. one year for e3 they rented out a japanese bar and a pal and i sat and drank ridiculously expensive sake with the president of id and dave grohl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

graph posted:

i think this is my second monitor in the office. it's really nice, but too big for home use imo

i agree that monitors like tvs have grown crazy large over the last few years but do you just stick to one or two 24-inch monitors at home? no judge obvs, just curious