Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Scrotum Modem posted:

i appreciate everyone's responses

aw man clean that mess upp

wrong

did your coworker include the fact that that crazyass woman was squaweezing her tits like a couple stress balls while rippin that epic fart

wrong

refer to:

yes

all i see here is an excellent example of adobe after effects

wrong

they do all the time. but then their farts build back up again

yes

gross

yes

actually queefs are sentient gas creatures women give birth to that the science community has yet to acknowledge and respect

yes

WRONG

yes. and he calls himself

a living thing that has boobs that deflate when they fart. first witnessed, the man responded with, "whoa man" hence the name

yes

yesh

yes

YES correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

YeahTubaMike posted:

burps are stored in the left boob, and farts are stored in the right

I have it on good authority that boob milk tastes different depending on which one. Clearly, this is why.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

DiHK posted:

I have it on good authority that boob milk tastes different depending on which one. Clearly, this is why.

i used to think this too, until it was pointed out that i was drinking from the right boob with my left mouth and left boob with my right mouth, and now i’m pretty sure the difference is due to the mouth and not the boob

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I now want to play a card game. It is not UNO.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Would witch farts be a dutch coven?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

Oh, to be in that cauldron...

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
One time I saw a woman with huge boobs walk into a cactus and she got launched around in every direction blowing a raspberry like if someone had let go of an untied balloon

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i have an aunt that says farts are food ghosts

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

this is why I call farting breast reduction surgery

I'm like "I hope you don't mind if I get breast reduction surgery" and people say "well, I don't have a pr-" *FAAAAAART*

rekko
Jul 24, 2022

〜✧・♡・★〜🌟💗・♥・💗🌟〜★・♡・✧〜
❗スゴイ❗
I never fart in public and it has benefitted me exactly none.

or at least not in that specific way.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

bubble, bubble, toil and trouble...

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey op, hate to break it to you, but you have the foggiest when it comes to anatomy. Farts and poop are stored in the BUTT. The butt gets bigger when you have to poop. If poop were stored in the boobs, where pee is stored (only for women), the pee would become contaminated with poop and it would be super chunky and burpy when you piss. Plus little pieces of poo poo would fly everywhere. Like, god was a dick when he designed people but he’s not a monster, and his word was “pee in the boobs, farts and poo in the buttcheeks, but only for women”. For men it was “pee in the balls and just poo poo and fart whenever you need to, like you can have a little rear end storage but you’re gonna be a creature of habit dude”. :haibrow:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Read your bible OP. It's all there.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

This is the kind of knowledge meant to exist only in print, but it can't be taken back now....

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'm reading this thread in print right now. my assistant brings threads to me on paper, i circle the posts i want to respond to, and scribble my post in the margins for him to type up.

[assistant's note: it's all true. also gently caress this idiot, i hate working for him.]

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/dailyinstavids/status/1551348049846362112

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

nowhere is safe, my stomach is doomed to hurt in polite company forever

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

i'm reading this thread in print right now. my assistant brings threads to me on paper, i circle the posts i want to respond to, and scribble my post in the margins for him to type up.

[assistant's note: it's all true. also gently caress this idiot, i hate working for him.]

fight the power, buddy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

kntfkr posted:

Read your bible OP. It's all there.

the bible is curiously silent on the nature of farts

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Read between the lines. It's subtle.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

precision posted:

the bible is curiously silent on the nature of farts

lol this biblical scholar here didn't even understand what the holy ghost was

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

jesus probably farted like 11 times while on the cross. It's all there in Leviticus or some poo poo

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I feel the presence of the holy ghost

:fart:

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

You people are idiots. Why I don’t believe even one of you is a licensed fart doctor.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I may not be a doctor but I have

Edit: mods can we have a fartkontrol gang tag please

bossy lady fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jul 26, 2022

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
A true bloop.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

bossy lady posted:

jesus probably farted like 11 times while on the cross. It's all there in Leviticus or some poo poo

Only the penitent man will pass (gas) :fart:

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Fartkontrol to major Tom.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zeluth posted:

A true bloop.

excuse me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU