Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.

TBF, I can see Troi’s face in that, so really not so bad as as far as abominations go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I’ve seen urinals directly in front of the door with no privacy partitions a couple times in my life where a cock sighting could’ve been unavoidable, but most are better designed.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

He’s good in everything, but my favorite Root is also Jimmy James.

https://youtu.be/C_lJwddrKyU

NewsRadio was such a great show. I even liked the post-Hartman season.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

dr_rat posted:

I just looked it up and apparently his net worth is about $400 million, so at the moment it's bearly even dinting that.

$2m is considerably less than a safe withdrawal rate on $400m, so likely not denting at all and his net is in fact still increasing.