Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Wasabi the J posted:

It's never tapeworms

tapeworms break off into segments as they leave.

Likely he ate something tied to a tree like a food bag because of irresponsible poo poo like "the PCT hang" done by lazy hikers and campers and swallowed a length of 550 cord that unsheathed.

And before you defend your irresponsible techniques first gently caress off, second bury your poo poo stop putting it under loving rocks with your dogshit bags. You stupid pieces of poo poo.

As someone who's not a camper regularly, how is the PCT Hang irresponsable, and what would the alternative be in your mind?

(This sounds sarcastic, but I'm asking in good faith)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

I legit thought it was a crucifix.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Dick Burglar posted:

Poor dumb bastard is in for an even worse time with the rabies shot regimen. Though, it's not nearly as bad as it used to be.

One of my biggest rationally irrational fears is unknowingly getting rabies from a bat bite and just being hosed.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Cocaine Bear posted:

Honestly expected it to be like 400. What a goofy vehicle.

IIRC the stupid extended range battery that takes up most of the 3' long bed is like 10k.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

Are chair corners not common enough?

I don't know what half of these words mean, and I can't tell if I should be glad because I'm not hired or disappointed in myself because I've spent more than 10 years studying circuitry and computer poo poo and I probably SHOULD know what they mean.

k8s is Kubernates, IIRC. It's the same bullshit as a16z or l10n. I think it's a Marc Andersen thing. Scylladb is apparently a NoSQL database, which was a fad for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Let me live in my blissful ignorance, ok?