Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1551389048572301312

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

no wonder they were insane

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

it's a good looking pizza

i will retract this statement the moment someone clarifies that's actually ranch dressing on it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

"medical intuitive"

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

this is the one i was going to post if it weren't included -

Ghostlight posted:

I just want to mention that when True refers to 'beating and tarring and feathering' here, he's referring to a specific incident that came to be known as the Tulsa Outrage, where 16 members of the IWW (plus one innocent bystander) were violently rounded up by the police from the local IWW headquarters and promptly charged and convicted of vagrancy. That night they found themselves being 'transferred' back to the IWW headquarters by police when they were 'ambushed' by a local KKK sect who then took custody of the unionists and drove them out of town where they were stripped naked, tied to a tree, then whipped before being famously tarred and feathered, and finally as they watched the KKK burn all of their clothing in a bonfire they were told to never return to town.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Humphreys posted:

I paid $20 to see a Darude set and he didn't even play standstorm.
Wow that is rude

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Rad-daddio posted:

please don't tell me squart guy is a bad dude.
he's 100% enemy

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

yeah but have you tried strawberry milk on weed?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i appreciate how he reflexively goes to touch the top of the seat then thinks better of it

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Finally it's the Ideas Man's time to shine

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

fashion monster

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Omg yes

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

I love all my dreams and sleep paralysis is fun as hell. I'm literally ralph
really good at sleeping?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

you gotta bing biden

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

if ammo were bad for dogs why would cops keep giving them it

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

(Turn on your monitor)
oh yeah, there he is.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

what a chaotic neutral poster.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

My Spirit Otter posted:

that was landerig
yeah that was the reference.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It's definitely much closer to Tintin and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull than the cover lets on.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

levant configuration

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Jelly posted:

Can anyone here read Arabic (or whatever this language is in case I'm stupid)? I'm curious if it works or if they're trying really hard to make it work.
It's Arabic. The characters read in two rows (each 'square') and turn 90 degrees at the bottom. I think it works as a pretty minimalist stylisation of الدولة الإسلامية (Islamic State).

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Oh you got me.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

wow what an oof

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Master Twig posted:

New York city only has like, 1 alleyway.
A subway is just an alleyway for trains

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

Forums poster: It's German, that should tell you enough. Don't look it up.

Me: *click* it is lol

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

cult_hero posted:

Life for instance. It's always fatal.
cures often are for the disease.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Teratrain posted:

That's Limmy. I'd make that face if I was Limmy.
if you were limmy that would just be your face.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Yaldabaoth is the gnostic devil, the false god of chaos that traps souls in the physical realm to torture them through existence, the main character of the Bible masquerading as a loving God in order to further divorce people from salvation. Lovecraftian gods can only aspire to that level of shitheadedness. He also cameos in Lovecraft's The Horror at Red Hook (the horror is non-whites)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

excellent ragdoll physics

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

pyf bong

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

`Nemesis posted:

nah, he's a racist piece of poo poo, correct thread
Tbf Pharaoh should've let his people go.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

the music is mariah carey's "all i want for christmas", if that is enough to qualify for you

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

agreed, bbq is clearly the best flavour.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

No, it's a meme reference to Adam Levine's text messages to his mistress.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Cool

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Humphreys posted:

What is that?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Refrigerating my entire logistics chain because there might be chicken poop on the part of the egg I throw away.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

ManBoyChef posted:

we are just going to have to throw wave after wave of ourselves at them dying on their spikes until they are either extinct or we are./
ah, so we're going with the covid strat again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

that seems a really good way to get a full body workout 4-5 times a week.