Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Karate Bastard posted:

Lol that Trump will be remembered as the Piss president.

What's the difference between chickpeas and garbanzo beans?

Trump didn't pay for garbanzo beans in Russia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

IDGI

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

free-ranging domestic cats kill 1.3–4.0 billion birds and 6.3–22.3 billion mammals annually.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I'm wandering in backwoods a lot for my new job and there is a lot of evidence of wild boars. I have no idea what I'd do if I actually came across any face to face, but I assume I'd just die.

Rooting:

Boar subway:

Leon Sumbitches fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Dec 16, 2023

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Yeet the yotes was right there.

:cmon:

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/doodl_idk/status/1735478315207856601

Has audio but I'll be damned if I'll listen to it voluntarily.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I remember this boss from Sekiro

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I didn't drink between 25-35 and am now 40. It's incredible how much my peers have aged while I look about ten years younger than I am.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Casual sex implies the existence of ranked competitive sex, but I'm not seeing it on the chart

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Railing Kill posted:

Buster Bluth in his twilight years.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Waste of Breath posted:

And here I thought no one would want bone china after the boomers.

Wait until you see the chafing dish.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

NEED 2 EAT? GO ON AND HAVE IT

Especiales

CHEESE MORMON
$3
SCENTED

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Capt.Whorebags posted:

I need 2 ask. Can I ask?

IF U NEED 2 ASK
ASK

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

This is just not Ian Miles Cheong's week

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Lt. Cock posted:

I spent a month on Craigslist toward the end of last year looking for a new apartment. In that month I saw about half a dozen AI generated apartment interiors. That on top of the rest of the traditional scammers out there.

Realtors are now staging apartments digitally, on top of the deceptive wide lens photos and other shenanigans. Is that what you're referring to?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Chrpno posted:

I eat rump

Dernal trmp?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

My Spirit Otter posted:

cant be humiliated if youre dead

The endless cycle of samsara would beg to differ. I'm still cringing about deaths I had thousands of years ago.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Safety Dance posted:

People weren't as tall back then.

He's not small, he's just far away

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

So how long did he have to drag the entire body around before the head popped off?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

bloodmeal posted:

its the weekend! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_cnK8Cd6Ag

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

WWII hosed people up, huh.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna commit time clock fraud.

I was accused of time theft by a bitter HR person at my last job. There was an internal investigation and I had to submit to an hour of questioning with an investigator. On my side were two union reps. They took 16 months to conclude no time theft had occurred.

The value of the time I was accused of stealing?
$1,120 dollars.

I'm 100% positive that the investigator was paid more than that to prosecute the case, and it led to my resignation. It's so dumb.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Inceltown posted:

Sounds to me like they probably wanted you to quit and made poo poo there bad enough that you did.

Yes. This was one of about four major gently caress yous over a year's time. That's the last time I ever give nine years to an institution.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Bowling animations are getting stranger by the day

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

So if that's Charlie Day, OP must be Frank Reynolds.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Open Mike Eagle is far from cursed!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

We need antifa to figure out his route to work and see if they can bum like $5 for bus fare.