Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

axolotl farmer posted:

"Her family history showed repeated consanguineous marriages, indicating autosomal recessive inheritance (Fig. [1](https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-16871-3#Fig1)d)."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-16871-3

When two dimensions are no longer enough for your family tree that's a really bad sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Looks like a normal cockroach storage to me. Wrong thread

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

https://twitter.com/NoContextBrits/status/1537389588905439233?t=Dt-XOkSp7xNPRVeAENNWgA&s=19

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The Moon Monster posted:

So this is for people who think "this image I created using an AI is amazing! The world has to see it, and I should be paid for it!" but then found out they don't own the image because they didn't actually create it, right? Not because people think "prompt engineer" is a real skillset that others will pay for?

dril basically made three or four funny posts in his life and got rich off them and set for life. Let a man dream

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

One day I'll finally make a funny post and I'll be rich and show everyone and then nobody will be laughing anymore

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

Some people just can't handle puberty.

Probably died of dehydration

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

MrMidnight posted:

Who was there counting his jerk offs

The plot thickens

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's a cockatrice!

Wealth beyond measure, KFC executive

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is where the zombie virus will originate.

Media really likes to talk about how many viruses the dude had but never mentions all the viruses that he didn't had, which are much much more

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

You can literally make nutritionally complete human chow for something like $0.50 by mixing oatmeal, soy flakes, cheap vegatable oil and a multivitamin. Nobody has to eat this, nobody has to live like that! I implore you, do not eat this! Even death is preferable

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

German cuisine. It's raw hamburger meat. You dip it in the onions, put it on a bread roll and eat it

https://twitter.com/FidelZastro/status/1562836165018865665?t=bxYH9oN43rtpOPe7qq-w4w&s=19

Doll House Ghost posted:

That happened to a guy in a nearby school a couple of years back. He was moving a trash bin, it wasn't fully inside the elevator and crushed him. :/

was he ok? :ohdear:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

German architecture. It's a house. You move into it and get depressed and feel a deep feeling of alienation with the natural world

https://twitter.com/FButtermilch/status/1513161689658707977?t=OJC7-Y25vLrQywNGt4iP6g&s=19

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Nigmaetcetera posted:

What kind of seasoning? I’d try it if it were hand ground and well seasoned.

It's called Mett

https://wurstcircle.com/recipes/german-mett/

I would genuinely & unironically not do this inside the US. You could get very sick and possibly even die. You can also get infected with parasites and worms will start crawling under your skin. I'm not joking. But if you are in the EU, go ahead and enjoy.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Cursed Thread: Sorry for the incontinence

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Do you think we don't have hand grinders in the US? I wouldn't eat it unless I ground it myself or I knew who did. It can't be purchased here anyway so it's irrelevant unless you're at a Wisconsin Christmas party.

Heard it goes good with limburger cheese.

I wasn't talking about prepackaged stuff either. Raw meat from US industrial meat production is generally not safe to eat. When you buy the cuts, they could already be contaminated with salmonella, trichinella, etc. You need to heat it to a minimum temperature to make it safe.

This obviously doesn't apply if you get the meat from some trusted clean farm.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Phanatic posted:

This is insane. It doesn't bear the faintest resemblance to reality. Trichinosis, for example, simply does not exist in US industrial meat production. There are maybe a dozen cases a year in the entire United States and they all come from eating game, typically feral pigs or bear, not from industrial pork.

Before indulging your compulsion to always be condescendingly contrarian(and usually wrong) about every loving thing in existence, have you considered that people now almost universally cook pork properly and that that might be one of the reasons trichinosis cases have been declining? That these numbers do not reflect the risk when consuming it raw?

I seriously don't care about this stupid derail. Take it up with the CDC. They warn about eating raw meat and call it dangerous. Go annoy them and let's spare this poor thread with this poo poo. Now get your final reply zinger in and let's move on.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Child psychiatrists in the area had a revenue spike from this

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

There are mangos here. Take them or leave them, I don't really care. I have my own poo poo going on. :effort:

Too obsessed with how to ever think about the why

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is this person famous in Germany?

No it's just some random-rear end person. Possibly one of the workers there?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Cartoon Man posted:

It cuts off before the grim end.

https://i.imgur.com/FBGVlQn.mp4

Whales are scary and dangerous creatures. How did we ever win the war against them in the '60s? It could have easily gone the other way IMO

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

yes

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hi reddit, I recently broke an infant's neck while adjusting its spine in my practice and today I received a letter from some lawyer claiming that the parents are "suing" me now. They have also involved the police and state attorney in this. Is this legal to harass me like that? Can anything bad happen to me? I worked as a janitor in a mall before this so I'm not really "in the know" about law stuff and such.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Azhais posted:

Friend of mine in college ate very little besides Wonder Bread, Frito, and Black Olive sandwiches. I can't recall if there were condiments involved.

Did he make it to his 30s?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

It's a language course book. Incest like that is probably just a normal thing where that language is spoken in ...*squints at picture* France.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

https://twitter.com/canneo2103145/status/1577159976266584066?t=lA6oh8dwDDtvAin_uXVoAQ&s=19

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Why is the electronic license plate necessary?

In addition to the tracking you can also invalidate them remotely in case of missed tax payments, unpaid tickets, a police APB, etc.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

We are ~2 years out from starting to get friends suggestions for goons. All the data is probably already there on FB servers to connect your real identity with your SA account

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm calling this phenomenon post-fashion. Please cite my post in your sociology research papers

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Jfc, what is this horror and how can I keep it out of my life? I now have to worry about vein health? These stupid loving bodies were designed by an idiot :(

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

GABA ghoul fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Nov 6, 2022

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The curse is grown rear end people wearing street shoes inside a house with carpets like it's a normal and sane thing to do, smearing dog poo poo and human urine everywhere

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Why is this cursed? $40 is a fair price IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I don't want to be corny, but