Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Post/username combo... questions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Jabberlock posted:

you have to get a friend to mimic your movements. remember to always buddy up when going to the bathroom!

'Why are you screaming in pain? I'm the one that can't get the soap off in this cold-rear end water!'

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

mds2 posted:

In a college a friend of mine got drunk, woke up in the middle of the night, went over to his dresser, opened a drawer, and pissed all over his own clothes.

Thanks for coming to my piss talk.

Could have been the silverware drawer. For as much as you can call a mismatched assortment of cutlery 'silverware'.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

redshirt posted:

I'm Japanese girl number 3 in the background.

I kinda want to know what #4 in the back has to say. Seems like she might have some opinions.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Comedy option: rotate the wheelchair 90º and just get pushed along. Should work alright until you get to the part of the track with ties.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

happyhippy posted:

Speaking of cows

How much to milk the crab? Or is that one of those things where if you can do it, they give you the really big stuffed animal?

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

...aaaaaaaand... no bars. Hope whoever finds my body uploads my sweet video.

Like and subscribe!

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

CuwiKhons posted:

The explanation I saw was that they're trying to combat racism in AI by randomly (and invisibly) inserting "ethnically ambiguous" into submitted prompts, except AI is loving stupid so sometimes it just adds the words "ethnically ambiguous" to the picture somewhere.

Also probably doesn't hurt that every loving ad agency is putting every pitch in to 'just see what we get out of it'.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

25 inch waist, but what is the length?

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Centaur Taco Bell, the best of both worlds. You can just cruise through the drive through and then poo poo anywhere.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Opiate remaster lookin' lit.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

I'm the MEGA-GULP next to the CPAP machine.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Scratch Monkey posted:

Photo shoot day and the guy can’t wear anything but sweats

Don't see any holes or stains; those are the _good_ sweats!

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Wilford Brimley’s reincarnation looks pretty solid

This is what happens after MacReady lets Blair back in the main building.

He thought all life would get wiped out, instead everyone just turns into weird fire pumpkin farmer fire elementals.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

'Greaaaaaaaat... Rainy Dae is here... •wet fart noise•'

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Stunning Honky posted:

that's a good 30~40 feet of Horse Booger

...for you, not them!

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

PainterofCrap posted:

That's part of it but it's mostly the gag of making herb liquors - anything with "Krauter" in it suuuuuuuuuucks.

I know it gets cold & dark during those long winters in the Schwartzwald, but beer wasn't good enough? You started drinking the medicine?

I ain't special. I drink weird Swiss cherry brandy steeped in a bottle with a whole pear in it

(my father bought this bottle in 1970)

LOL, fucka weird bottle, that saltines tin in the back unlocked some childhood memories.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

You peeled the avocado and you are just going to throw the skin away?...

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Yeah, the Jays have been kinda lovely this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Like, why keep an open tab rather than just putting it in a bookmark?

I know the answer is essentially 'lazy', but it seems like you are really hoping you don't have the inevitable bad crash.