Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Hemish posted:

Wait... Is that not normal? Did the cursed images thread make me realize that this is a symptom of my many eyes issues and most people don't experience what's shown in the picture? No eye doctor ever asked me about experiencing this or telling me about it.

Never drove in a place with that many lights and cars so I never experienced it as bad but I thought it was normal not being able to see poo poo when a car is on the incoming lane at night (2 directions on the same road, one lane each). I usually have to look at the line painted on the right to make sure I'm still following the road.

I guess I'm the cursed one...

No

It is not.

I remember the first time this happened to me, driving on a similar road at night in 1988. Scared the poo poo out of me.

I'd been avoiding getting glasses for about ten years by the time this happened (my left eye was weak; I discovered it while riding a motorcycle & a bug flew into my right eye & suddenly the world was blurry).

Schad was on me - the prescription went bad within 30-days. I think my eyes were all like, "Finally! Some help! We can take it easy now!" - especially my right eye, which I thought was 20/20...

I couldn't afford to get another pair of glasses; the deal I got included contact lenses as well...so, I started wearing two left lenses. For years, optometrists were puzzled by how I had the exact same Rx in both eyes. Doing that little stunt also cost me the rest of my depth perception.

Content:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Blue Moonlight posted:

Some people believe that consuming the placenta, dehydrated and encapsulated, blended, or prepared like other proteins, can have health benefits.

I don’t know that there’s any solid medical research for that being true in humans.

SNL had you covered 40-years ago.

Nope.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

a sexual elk posted:

Salvation Army

I read that as Salivation Army

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

And even less tuna!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Might want to get tested for diabetes…

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

davidspackage posted:

Ah, the Mr. Tollund Man competition

drat, my father brought home a book about Bog People from a business trip to Scandinavia and the photos gave me nightmares for years.

I have a copy of it somewhere. Peat/tannic acid is one hell of a preservative

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Hell yeah!! Lets go!

*Immigrant Song plays*

USE THE CAT HANDLE

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ja, same as with flavor descriptions on cat food.

I somehow doubt that a mammal that licks its own rear end on the regular really cares that you brought home 'tuna & egg'

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

You never had a cat, did you.

They care a lot.

I have six cats.

One likes to eat styrofoam packing peanuts. She hates poultry.

Another one likes to eat plastic bags.

Yet another eats watermelon.

Cat food labelling is a never-ending source of amusement in my house.

5/6 will shiv their mothers for tuna. #2 (by age), Mehitabel, the styrofoam bandit, will not eat it or poultry either.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Please tell me one is named Archie

No roaches my house, but I have a portable typewriter set up in the living room with a blank sheet rolled in, just in case

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Blue Moonlight posted:

My cat loves trying to eat Apple cables. Not any other cable; whatever Apple puts in theirs must be magical.

Dorian, who has made it into a few posts here & there, has cost us approximately $7235.00 in Apple lightning cables and four antenna leads for my Sirius unit. He eschews the fabric-covered knockoff lightning cords, and seems to psychically avoid household current.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Karate Bastard posted:

What am I looking at here

Google “Highway Of Death” :nws:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Cats already see your hand as a tongue.

As someone who has had cats in my household for my entire life: WTF is up with this poo poo

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I've been bearded (with a 1-year hiatus in 1990, when I worked for EDS) since 1982.

No.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Yaldabaoth posted:

Maybe he saw some of the other stuff I posted in this thread.

This is my GET OFF MY LAWN face

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

All milk is breast milk, when you think about it for a moment.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Cartoon Man posted:

Tag yourself if you made the list.

I want to know how they get ahold of my party guest list

edit: 10/10 no chin

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

DangerDummy! posted:

I can confirm there's a car on New York state with an AHEGAO plate. Saw it at the gas station a couple weeks aga, and it absolutely had extra creepy anime decals on it.

No it's not my car, you fucks.

No one mentioned the car

The topic was the plate.

(:beerpal:)

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Oct 9, 2022

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Knormal posted:

James Bond franchise is running out of ideas.

"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to get screwed!"

*Jaws grins torquely*

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Yaldabaoth posted:

Every time I see something like this it feels like it's reflecting the nastiness of Disney's true nature.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

:dogbutton:

As someone who is old enough to have learned about My Lai in middle school, I have a hard time believing that Esquire was able to set-up this photo without a giant flaming pit opening up underneath & consuming Calley.

Also, gently caress Colin Powell with a red-hot poker.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Liquid Chicken posted:

LOL. I worked as a field tech / field archaeologist for twenty years -

I dunno. The paid dick sounds like a nice benefit.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

OK

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Dr. Quarex posted:

People have been claiming this is the absolute red line for advertisers for years; looking forward to 3 people yelling and otherwise nothing happening and every nighttime sky view everywhere populated in the world being full of blinking, flashing drone ads in 10 years

All it takes is one large net.

They'll get a few months, then the counter-action will start, then (in a sane world) drone advertising will be legislated out of existence after the first few skirmishes in the Drone Wars injure people & damage property.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

BigBadSteve posted:

Would.

The lollipop, not the kid, you sick fucks.

They were actually quite tasty!

Content: don't wanna know

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Guess few goons have cats & dogs in the same house, else they'd already be posting about the magic cat box that never has to be cleaned for some reason

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Did the needful:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

thought you were going to combine sickos and the ames window

Don't know if I can do that without puking.

I am working on the Win 10 desktop window thing, though. Possibly have both of them standing there.

If it'll help, I can remove the bunny ears pretty easily.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I went to buy it today and it was even better in real life but the proprietor told me it sold online 15 minutes after he posted it. I was gutted.

There are a handful on eBay but they are going for insane money ($250+)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

We called 'em sand crabs; when we were kids, we'd dig them up on the beach, near the tide-line, all the time. They don't bite & can't pinch.

No idea why someone would collect a boxful of them, though

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Profane, and profane accessories

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Instead, we got George W. Bush

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Pasketti posted:

I'm fascinated by this and imagining how hosed up inbred and mutated those fish must have been

Couldn't have been cichlids, else they would have taken over the house and set up a perimeter defense.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Very fond memories of the WWN featuring our favorite cryptid, New Years 1992

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

flubber nuts posted:

someone spilled a box of runts on that sandwich.

That was Lenny (not pictured) who thought that he'd impress us all by creating - and eating - a bologna & Fruit Loop sandwich. With Miracle Whip.

After enough beers he could eat almost anything.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Jhordhynne posted:

How do you look blink with crap dangling from your eyeball?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

LifeSunDeath posted:

body strong cock weak

grower, not a shower

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Nothing's changed since I lived in Europe fifty years ago.

poo poo washes off.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Merry Christmas, you degenerates!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

"my cat"

OK.