Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Jesus' expression reminds me of that doll fucker guy.

Is that guy still alive or have his dolls come to life and taken revenge on him like at the end of Maniac? Alternately some sort of alcohol related death? I can’t imagine him still being alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

By popular demand posted:

Nope, can't think of a more inappropriate couple to make a romantic movie about.
Then again Evita is a thing.

Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

Probably the like 90% of the planet that is religious.

Yeah but have you considered gently caress those people?

I think being an autistic monk or nun or friar in medieval England would be better than the alternative, which was being the village idiot.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

This image is from a pub:

Kind of like the idea of drinking at a bar while demonic moons look down on me and have different reactions to my alcoholism.

Those are former patrons. You’ll be among their number, soon. The Quickening is at hand!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Lmfao, is that Mehmet Oz???

Probiotics strengthen the immune system.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bar Ran Dun posted:

It’s fake though, it’s an edit of him kissing his own star

It's still loving disgusting to get your face anywhere within 12" of any surface in Hollywood, and for that matter the entirety of LA county.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Sleep paralysis has really diminishing returns in the horror department, by the third time it happened to me it was like "Oh, this again".

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

Some people just can't handle puberty.

He died of covid and somebody photoshopped the caption.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

Ugh, injuries are the one thing in this thread that really gets to me.

Content:

This is far more unnerving than a dog who's barking and snarling.

That dog is about to either sneeze or puke.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Here’s a short documentary about artist Laurie Lipton. I think you’ll see why it deserves to be itt after you watch it. God I hope I didn’t find it here.

https://vimeo.com/356729842

Here’s the artist enjoying a snack.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

when you learn about dolphins you realize eating them is completely ethical.

What, cause they’re rapey? Humans are rapey too and you wouldn’t eat them.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

NYC is the greatest place in the world, anyone who has ever been there knows that. Only thing I don't like is how the locals hate when midwesterners like me stop in the middle of the sidewalk and point at the Chrysler building because "holy loving poo poo! look at that awesome building!"

They should take more time out of their lives to realize they live in the greatest place in human history, period.

Oh yeah and a bottle of wine that costs $12 here is $60 there, that sucks.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Jabberlock posted:

It's hyped up by people who have enough money and means to not ride the subway

The subway is also great. I would prefer homeless people masturbated in the library and not the subway cars, but they were there before me so I guess it’s not really my place to stop them.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The Anime Liker posted:

Those losers can't even make barbecue or fried chicken.

Those are for poor people. NYC food is made from poor people.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

GABA ghoul posted:

German cuisine. It's raw hamburger meat. You dip it in the onions, put it on a bread roll and eat it

https://twitter.com/FidelZastro/status/1562836165018865665?t=bxYH9oN43rtpOPe7qq-w4w&s=19

What kind of seasoning? I’d try it if it were hand ground and well seasoned.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

GABA ghoul posted:

It's called Mett

https://wurstcircle.com/recipes/german-mett/

I would genuinely & unironically not do this inside the US. You could get very sick and possibly even die. You can also get infected with parasites and worms will start crawling under your skin. I'm not joking. But if you are in the EU, go ahead and enjoy.

Do you think we don't have hand grinders in the US? I wouldn't eat it unless I ground it myself or I knew who did. It can't be purchased here anyway so it's irrelevant unless you're at a Wisconsin Christmas party.

Heard it goes good with limburger cheese.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

GABA ghoul posted:

I wasn't talking about prepackaged stuff either. Raw meat from US industrial meat production is generally not safe to eat. When you buy the cuts, they could already be contaminated with salmonella, trichinella, etc. You need to heat it to a minimum temperature to make it safe.

This obviously doesn't apply if you get the meat from some trusted clean farm.

Fine I'll continue my practice of only eating live veal calves and freshly harvested rocky mountain oysters if the process of murdering and cleaning them is such a hassle.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Fish needs to be flash hard frozen to atleast -10C if eaten raw. Because of worms and nematodes. Once you know what the nematodes look like in wild salmon you see them in basically every piece

I suppose you have some kind of “problem” with my recipe for lightly fried worms and nematodes, then?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

bizwank posted:

They're preemie dolls and I think it started out as a therapeutic thing? But yeah lot of them piss and that's as far as I'm willing to google on this topic

It was always a weird hobby that bordered on being a kink.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

My Spirit Otter posted:

Its clearly a play on the age old joke that all german sounds angry, even if the person is talking about how happy they are and how much they love everything.

The song actually is about world domination, though.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Contact sports should be illegal. You want to turn your brain into Swiss cheese you should do it with drugs and alcohol like a regular person.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

boar guy posted:

they should just wear the equipment that protects them but looks a little silly, like they do in practice

in fact how about an escalating arms war of safety equipment until playing something as stupid as football looks too dumb for kids to want to do

No amount of safety equipment can make a 250 pound man tackling another 250 pound man medically acceptable.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Those aren’t nearly humiliating enough. They should be the size of beach balls and impair the wearer’s field of vision.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Karate Bastard posted:

God is a loving coward come at me bro I'll twist and manipulate you like a goddamn chiropractic. You'll like it too

James Hutton murked his rear end in the 1700's.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Killingyouguy! posted:

would unironically go to this gender reveal

I'm pretty sure all goats are pink on the inside so the reveal will always be girl.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Karate Bastard posted:

Why is goatse still funny, still so funny after all these years?

My dad saw goatse for the first time like a year ago and he said he was gonna have nightmares about it. Him, the guy who shared church of fudge at work and somehow became more popular instead of getting fired. Doctors are weird.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

The gently caress is church of fudge

something horrible, a shock video. It's German, that should tell you enough. Don't look it up.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

There's so many of these types now but I wonder if he's the one I'm thinking of. I think he's been posted about before?

He didn’t always go by Hard Rock Nick, I forget what his original fake name was, something gross and self-aggrandizing like “Wet Pussy Nick” or something.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

Stuff like that is enough to make me think humanity needs to abandon morality in order to advance.

Content:

Is that a giant peyote plant? If so not cursed, profoundly blessed.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

Looks like coral.

I googled it and it's the world's largest peyote cluster. I wanna eat the whole thing and spend the next 36 hours vomiting my way across the spirit realms.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Dressing as Ted Bundy doesn’t make sense, he could look like a whole different person just by parting his hair. It’s a contradiction, like dressing as a chameleon.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Dril is as funny as a child dying of cancer.

A CORNCOB CAN YOU BELIEVE IT A FUCKI9NG CORNCOB THATS SO GODDARNED HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I don’t like the corncob bit if you can’t tell

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Settle down Beavis

Ok I will

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Not funny either! Twitter = shitter!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Having a meltdown over dril lmao

I’m the only person on earth who realizes he’s not funny, it’s a hard life but a rewarding one.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I knew me admitting I hated dril would turn out like this but I still couldn’t stop myself.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I always said Alex Jones was trans.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

The radiation tube looks like a radioactive dookie.

If you swallowed it you would not live long enough to dookie. You’d probably die before even swallowing it. Frankly it shouldn’t say drop and run, it should say throw away at top speed towards an empty area or at the genitals of your enemy, then run in the opposite direction while mocking your enemy’s newfound sterility and cancer.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Killingyouguy! posted:

so where can i get one

Nuclear power plant during trick or treating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Every science department has stories about students accidentally spilling something on themselves and having to use the chem shower and getting gallons of brown or black water dumped on them.

Why don’t they just turn the drat things on every couple of days for like 30 seconds?