Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Armacham posted:

It's thru Costco not from Costco.

Where do you think they get the cars for the lines at the pumps?
Them's all rentals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

B33rChiller posted:

Thank you. I had not considered this previously.
Does Costco in the US honor Canadian membership?

Membership is global.

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

I never thought to check Costco for car rentals, and now my car rental this upcoming October when visiting inlaws is going to be $400 less than what I paid last year

PBUC

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
what is it like a hertz thing in one of those plastic things you gotta cut open with a chainsaw

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
Bought the hisense upright freezer they had, it's a game changer. I can actually see what is in there unlike our chest freezer where things routinely got lost! Highly recommend! Then spent way too much filling out up.

Unfortunately the food court is under renovation so no dog for me. The lady in front of me was very angry at the cashier about this and was giving her the business.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Grand Fromage posted:

Membership is global.

Hallelujah brother.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Armacham posted:

It's thru Costco not from Costco.

Check the visors in the cars in the parking lot.

Jorath
Jul 9, 2001
If you've never looked, check out Costco Next in the app. It's deals at specific stores that you can only get to through Costco.
The klymit deals are decent, and it's good to look through the store list in case there's something you wanted to get anyway, like.a gazebo.

Jorath fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Mar 24, 2024

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Just downloaded the app to try and it won't let me get past the warehouse search screen. Janky is as Costco does re: technology, I suppose

E: reinstalling it twice worked lol

TheOneVader
Jun 9, 2006

Don't kiss your sister, Son...
I turned off my auto-renewal the other day, and on my way in stopped by to get my water bottle. It was super quick and I needed a water bottle anyway.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Just moved and yesterday was our visit to church for the Great Restock. Our goal was to spend under $400, and the total came to 399.92, PBUC. I also used my $213 annual reward on my Costco Citi card, so we ended up paying under $200 for a complete household’s amount of goods. And finished the less-than-an-hour trip with my usual chicken bake and mocha freeze. What a wonderful day!

Also, those thin mint bites are absolute heaven.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Costco stopped selling PBFit peanut butter powder. I used it every day in my breakfast smoothies :negative:

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
https://www.eatthis.com/costco-take-and-bake-combo-pizza/

combo pizza doing a polish hot dog move and being available... packaged in the cold section! lol owned

soon the hot dog soda combo will be removed from the food court and somehow show up packaged in plastic wrap in the cold section.

there is literally nothing better than corporate informational memos and slides.

Entire take and bake market listed for... Reasons!

Objectives:

make pizza good.

Benefits:

money? No, excitement! Ok money too, but still

Taima fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Mar 26, 2024

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Can I buy the combo pizza and bring it up to the food court and ask them to toss it in the pizza conveyor oven?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Taima posted:

combo pizza doing a polish hot dog move and being available... packaged in the cold section! lol owned

soon the hot dog soda combo will be removed from the food court and somehow show up packaged in plastic wrap in the cold section.

there is literally nothing better than corporate informational memos and slides.

Objectives:

make pizza good.

Benefits:

In retail speak this means that “we punch above our weight for take and bake pizza” and “this is a trip driver, not necessarily a source of sales or margin dollars”

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Costco stopped selling PBFit peanut butter powder. I used it every day in my breakfast smoothies :negative:

gently caress

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

Taima posted:

Objectives:

make pizza good.

Benefits:

maybe the take and bake crust won't be such garbage this time. fingers crossed!!

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

maybe the take and bake crust won't be such garbage this time. fingers crossed!!

Yeah Costco's old take and bake pizzas was one of the worst pizzas I've ever eaten, and I looooooove pizza. Hopefully this will be better.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Is it actually a different product than what you get at the food court?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

david_a posted:

Is it actually a different product than what you get at the food court?

Yes.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

yes because you can't get it at the food court

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
The kirkland 4 pack of cheese pizzas has crust like matzoh. Not good.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Never thought I’d see this sort of antisemitism in the Costco thread

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Those pizzas are genuinely not good. The gluten free cheese pizzas are still the bomb though

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Kirkland cauliflower crust is dope and makes me feel uh, less bad, about eating an entire frozen pizza in a day

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

those cheese pizzas are fine, lol

their pep is better, though

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I dunno man. Tombstone, digiorno, even Tonys is better than those.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Home Run Inn best frozen pizza.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

bird with big dick posted:

Never thought I’d see this sort of antisemitism in the Costco thread

We literally call it the Bread of Affliction.

night yorb
Apr 21, 2023

Johnny Truant posted:

I agree with this. My household keeps the cheese pizzas in the freezer for no effort meals when time just gets the best of us. But we always add something to them: grated parmesan, mozzarella, Johnny's garlic seasoning, mushrooms, onions, pepperoni. We've added various combos of those toppings in the past and it always turns out far better than expected for what is a cheap frozen pizza.

But yes, their cauliflower supreme or even just their more cracker-like pepperoni is better imo. They used to offer a frozen sausage pizza that was a firm favorite among our family but we can no longer find it.

Speaking of stuff I can no longer find, I really miss their bottled Kirkland signature diet green teas.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

night yorb posted:

Speaking of stuff I can no longer find, I really miss their bottled Kirkland signature diet green teas.

Are these gone for good? Mine ran out, but my coworkers location still had them so he bought some for me. I haven't asked him in awhile. They were good, and sometimes I'd mix them with a lemon seltzer for extra goodness

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical

Johnny Truant posted:

We call those Desperation Pizza because you can have food in your mouth in 15 minutes for $3.50.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Johnny Truant posted:

I've only had the pepperoni but it's standard "frozen pizza." Not bad.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

bucksmash posted:

I never thought to check Costco for car rentals, and now my car rental this upcoming October when visiting inlaws is going to be $400 less than what I paid last year

PBUC

You have free cancellation anytime with Costco, so you can keep checking as the date approaches for even better prices.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
My Costco didn't have the diet green tea for years but it just came back a couple of weeks ago. If your local Costco doesn't have it they might be getting it soon.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://packaged-media.redd.it/5z5v...f57d5453c43#t=0

TheOneVader
Jun 9, 2006

Don't kiss your sister, Son...
I couldn't find those Churro Turtle Chips at my local Costco so I went to Sam's where I could check if it was in stock in the app. As a die hard Costco fan, sometimes it's hard to admit Sam's has its advantages. Also less crowded.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I went to Sam's couple weeks ago and they didn't have the 2 lb bag of nerd clusters which is literally the only really I got a membership

strike one sam's

was not impressed with the food either

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Sam's by me has a better meat department than the Costco I usually go to. It's literally the only reason I'm keeping both memberships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
The “motor city??” Deep dish square frozen pizzas are the bomb but I’ve only had the meat one. Surprised they don’t come up more often. $13.99 for 2 and heated up in the oven in 20 minutes