Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
:byodood: The signs says they're open until six that means I can waddle in at 5:59 and spend two hours perusing the wares! Where are my samples??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Gaius Marius posted:

1. Limes
2. Lemons
3.Blood Oranges
4.Grapefruit
5.Oranges
6.Mandarins
7.Pummelo(What even is this?)

That's the definitive list of citrus. If you disagree you're simply wrong.

Pomello is basically a grapefruit with thicker skin and more pith. It tries to make up for being lovely by being the largest citrus.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Picked up an outdoor matt, the philips multigroom since my cheap trimmer died, and a bottle of the jack red blend.
Went to snag a glizzy on the way out, but the cheese pizza was looking top tier today. Got both. PBUC

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

FCKGW posted:

They have Monster, Red Bull, Celcius and a couple other brands last I checked.

I'm a Celcius man myself.

Wish they just sold th berry, grape, and apple flavors in a pack. Not a fan of their citrus flavors.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Laterite posted:

Butt doctor, I am Poopliacci

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

pencilhands posted:

how is costco so good?

literally everything about modern society is poo poo but then costco is there and it's good somehow. where did it come from? why is it here, in america? shouldn't it only exist in some strange and fanciful place like iceland?
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, $1.50 hot dog and soda (with free refill (free Chinatown))

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Zero VGS posted:

Used to yeah, I always had these hosed up vegan hipster acquaintances that would try to sneak seitan / soy hotdog / impossible burger at me thinking if I didn't notice it would be a "gotcha" to force me to convert, but I always noticed.

Anyway these lentils taste beefier than any of those without even trying or billing itself as such.

Costco Lentils: beefier than a soy dog.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Zero VGS posted:

I was just about to say, I've never seen one, but I have seen a Restaurant Depot, and like you I'm in Massachusetts. Maybe Costco is too scared to operate in proximity of Restaurant Depot.

Fake edit: Yeah they have none in all of New England https://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/WarehouseListByStateDisplayView

There's on five minutes from my house. :getin:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
One Costco hot dog and drink animal style please.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I know a family with a 11 year old and twin 9 year olds. The kids consume ridiculous amounts of food. The parents don't think they need a Costco membership and are content buying bulk at Fred Meyer and Whole Foods.
They're insane.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Soul Dentist posted:

Not a gimmick but that is a terrible price for a barrel of JD, especially because it's not the original aging barrel and you don't get to pick your own barrel in a tasting

But it's clearly the barrel!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Costco was a big push behind liquor sales in grocery stores in WA. I still like the liquor store near my house, though, since they have a better variety.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Used my $174 voucher I got from using Costco Travel. Spent $26 on $200 worth of groceries. PBUC.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Picked up the Japanese BBQ sauce and gave it a shot with some chicken and rice. Really good, but definitely not teriyaki sauce like some folks were claiming.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Saw a box of canned, Wendy's chili on my latest trip. I'm sure someone is excited about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I was mixing the chobani lactose free yogurt with berries and granola for breakfast. It was great. Far as I can see, my store stopped carrying the chobani :(
Costco giveth, Costco taketh