Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

They rearranged my Costco and it was pretty scary. I mostly adjusted, but the men's shoes had straight up disappeared. Why Costco why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Mons Hubris posted:

Sadder and shorter story: Buy this dead baby’s shoes!
Baby dead, so what

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

AcidCat posted:

Heads up on the 4 pack of nonfrozen Realgood Chicken n PepperJack burritos, label says "loaded with chicken breast chunks" which is an outright lie, the chicken inside has apparently and inexplicably been blended down to a paste-like slurry. Flavor is ok but overall not Real Good.
Also they're just... not burritos. You gotta have something besides chicken and cheesy sauce

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

SirPablo posted:

FitCrunch bars are great if you want to clean the ol pipes.
That is uhhhh not exactly my experience with them, but I love them.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

Whom amongst thee is dumb enough to go to Costco today and tomorrow?
I went yesterday; the parking lot was fuller than I've ever seen it but inside it didn't actually feel particularly crowded. Very mysterious

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Bum the Sad posted:

The homeless keep jacking off on your car.
But pearlescent paint jobs are cool

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

david_a posted:

Checked out a new CostCo that’s slightly closer to me

The layout was noticeably different which was disorienting. Didn’t spot the Japanese BBQ sauce which was a bummer.

The hound approves of the bed

Also these beds look a lot smaller in an enormous warehouse than inside your home
Just $1.50 for that dog? PBUC

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Solid plus holder you got there

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I think you guys are missing the point. Costco isn't better than Sam's because of selection or price or whatever.

It's a loving moral issue. The Walton family are absolutely horrible and are a massive driver of keeping wages low across the board.

Years ago my sister worked at Walmart and they made sure to give her 39.5 hours a week for very obvious reasons.

They can burn in loving hell.

quick edit: all capitalism bad blah blah
no it's better because of the hot dog

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

PokeJoe posted:

why can't I gently caress the chicken
You can. But you mustn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Zero VGS posted:

Today I found a mini rotisserie chicken that they only charged $4.20 for instead of the full $5, never seen that before. Like it was a runt that didn't meet some minimum weight requirement so it got a per pound pricing instead.
That's the discount for chickens that have already been hosed