Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Zero VGS posted:

Berry and Mango are nutritionally devoid sugar bombs, op. If you want fiber get unflavored psyllium husks or the sugar-free versions.

Do the sugar free ones have artificial sweetener?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Gravitee posted:

prepackaged schnitzel and spaetzle

I clearly need to shop more carefully.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Gaius Marius posted:

That and the aging demographics of our stores are the two biggest challenges that they've targeted for the future. The problem of getting younger people in the store might actually be worse than the online issues.

They need to do what Sam's club just did and have a sale with years membership for $15. Because otherwise it's a bit steep.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Not a fan of the Sukhi Tikka masala. It's missing something flavor-wise and the chicken is oddly fatty.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

thathonkey posted:

i can tell the difference in grass fed beef but i think it tastes worse so i never buy it

:same:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Pumpkin pies any good?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Remulak posted:

I’m sorry, there are no rotisserie chickens available in the month of November, we need the ovens to roast pumpkins for our fresh pies, nothing canned here.

Thank you for loving pumpkin (pies).

Anyone else have..."trouble" with the chickens? It's reportedly the carrageenan, but I'm waiting to try again until I have nothing better to do than camp out in the bathroom for 24 hours.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
We used to get the little cups until they sampled the other hummus which has a flavour. So we stocked up on that.

No, I'm not going downstairs to check the name, but they've been there for 20 years, they say.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Fatrick posted:

I'm sure somewhere in cattle country is Kirkland signature bull-semen. By the quart.

*Enjoy the Sauce!*

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Anyone have the Battery Daddy? We just discovered all our batteries corroded each other in their package and are looking to stop that from happening again.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Homewood Costco, Pittsburgh, burnt my cookie.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

It's not really exclusive if anyone can join.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Kirkland burnt ends: stove or oven?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Can't believe you bought another lasagna by that brand after the short rib one. I swore off Rana forever that day.

Rana products are called that because they taste like they're made out of pond frogs.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Sam's club doesn't put carrageenan (seaweed) in it's chickens, which allows me to eat them without tummy distress. Just FYI if you find Costco chicken incompatible.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I wish they carried the Cookie Dough flavored Fitcrunch.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I've given up trying to figure out when peak Samples time is. I really thought it would be Sunday, but there was very little.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

TrashMammal posted:

there is absolutely nothing in costco worth sampling instead of just buying and the clusterfuck situation around the sample carts makes shopping actively worse. sample time is a terrible time

After several disgusting buys, my new policy is only to buy stuff I've sampled.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Sushi basically has to be frozen to kill all the parasites you're eating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

G-Spot Run posted:

oops I forgot to check how full the freezer is before going and now I have a situation on my hands

https://www.costco.com/freezers-ice-makers.html