Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

I didn’t go to Costco today but I’m still postin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Chinatown posted:

found the motherlode today at church :2bong:

Why would you buy piss when you have an unlimited free supply

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Head Bee Guy posted:

So the 32 Degree mesh boxer shorts are excellent for the summer. No chaffing, breathable, lovely. However, the individual letters on the label peel off, so my balls get covered in little letters. I'm even finding a few errant "E"s and "R"s on the toilet seat.

Anyway, psyched for my tire appointment next week. Hoping they dont give me poo poo because the radius is smaller by 5cm than OEM sizing, but the car is lowered so a smaller radius would fit it better than a stock size.

Why wouldn't you want to play alphabet soup with your balls.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

it's very rare that a cold brew will be enjoyable black tbqh. and i think anyone who puts milk in espresso should be paraded through the streets of rome like the disgraced mayor of a conquered city

What? Cold brew is by far the most drinkable black coffee beverage. There’s generally very little acidity or bitterness in decent cold brew.

Milk does nothing for the sediment issue you raised.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Praise be to the king, baby.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

schreibs posted:

Hey everyone, get a load of this guy that doesnt know about the bottom basket yet!

Jokes on you, bottom basket was full at the front of seltzer and TP

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Knot My President! posted:

I'm shopping for a new macbook and wanna go through Costco. My question is whether to go with the Allstate for $100 or AppleCare+ for $320

I can't really find any concrete information online, but from what I've gathered the only difference is that Allstate has no deductible and is $200 cheaper for effectively the same plan. Is there anything I'm missing?

Allstate Plan

AppleCare+

Do you wanna fight with allstate for a claim or just drop damage off to apple?

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

CitizenKain posted:

My Costo visa was compromised and I guess I'm not going into Costco until I get my new card. A fun note with that card is when they hot card the credit card, it also makes it stop working as a membership card.

You should be able to download the costco app. If you log in you can use it as a membership card.

Shear Modulus posted:

So last week I bought this fan at Costco: https://costcofan.com/costco-woozoo-fan/

It's great and I decided I wanted another one, but when I went a couple days ago they didn't have any. Then I went onto the website and it's not there either. The page still comes up on search engines https://www.costco.com/woozoo-globe-multi-directional-5-speed-oscillating-fan-w-remote.product.100499225.html but the page isn't there.

Is this a thing that happens often? Items just vanishing? Do they ever come back?

It's a discount from a pet insurance company called Figo. I got a quote for my 5 year old cat and it was more expensive than the Healthy Paws coverage I've had since I got him. That was the extent of my experience.

My experience with Healthy Paws has been great. Earlier this year my cat ate a string and had to get surgery. The total cost was $7000-$8000 and the insurance covered 90% of it.

If you have the receipt (or log in on the app and look at the digital one) you can get the item number. Call your local costco and ask them to check if any in the area have it.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

ShowTime posted:

I have an Aeropress and wasn’t a huge fan. Didn’t seem to improve things all that much. Even with freshly ground coffee. I’m at the point now where I’m back to a French press and pre ground coffee. I did the hipster coffee thing for awhile and it was cool, but now I just want a big mug of coffee 4-5 times a day and I don’t wanna work for it.

As in you didn’t see an improvement or the improvement wasn’t worth it?

When dealing with fresh coffee and an areopress, there’s a good amount of playing around with grind size to get it good. You don’t just shoot in the dark on grind size (or use a blade grinder :shudder:). It needs some tweaking to get correct, and there’s also the matter of how much ground coffee you use, etc etc.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

I bought some seasoning a month ago and it’s gross as gently caress. Not spoiled just lovely.

Can I return it?

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

The Midniter posted:

You sure can.

Which seasoning are you talking about, so we know to steer clear?

The truffle Parmesan black pepper garlic seasoning.

I make an awesome popcorn with fresh parm and truffle oil and black pepper. I thought this would be acceptable for when I was being lazy.

It is absolutely not.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

Anyone got a Costco workbench? Been looking at the wheeled dealies. Probably the 31 or 48 inch wide one since I live in an apartment.

https://www.costco.com/trinity-48%22-x-26%22-stainless-steel-workbench.product.100481979.html

Looks quite nice but they're pretty pricey. I'm currently using a MDF target desk as a workbench as it sucks rear end

Do you care about the wheels?

Just buy a fuckin table and put a tool chest under it.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Went to church today.

Got some Sacramental Rao’s.

They have shun black big cups back in stock. Holy gently caress. Been waiting a year.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

They couldn’t call it zombie cocks.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Soul Dentist posted:

Just got the bivalent booster from church. Praise be!

E: Also picked up bulgogi seaweed snacks that were eight bucks and taste dope

Yes! Those are good as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Ineffiable posted:

Love sacs always seemed pretty expensive. Good to know that the quality is at least worthy of their price tag.

Is the Costco lovesac cheaper than the retail stores?

I’ve had a lovesac for 5 years and absolutely never regretted it for a single second.