Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Please let us know when it begins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
NOT sold at costco so ban me if necessary, but I got the eight sleep pod 3 cover last year, and having a bed that automatically adjusts its own temperature based on your body temp/ambient temp and vibrates to wake you is an insane life improvement so i recommend it to anyone with a tough time sleeping.

hell get a new mattress too from Costco, now no need to ban me

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

The Saucer Hovers posted:

you have a $2,500 mattress cover?

I like to sleep

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

bird with big dick posted:

Does it vibrate enough iykwim?

fully adjustable

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
bummer dude Costco had a three freezers for $1200 deal up until a couple days ago

Personally I got the cheapest chest freezer they had in the size I wanted it was like $250 and it’s great so I’d say just see what’s on offer with a primary focus on sqft in the freezer.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

halokiller posted:

the kirkland alcohol covers all the bar staples

This is the easiest way and it’s all pretty good for the price too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Big Mac posted:

no joke, googling this got me the result: Bridgewater, NJ

please stop doxxing me

Also I can confirm that parking lot can suck rear end on the weekend for sure, but the SUPER SECRET middle entrance has seen me through many a trying time