Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
Yeah Costco's fine with going in to check it out before you decide to get a membership. You might like what you see, you might decide it's not worth the trip. If you do decide to get a membership, try to time your Costco runs with when you need to fill your gas tank. Added value!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If I had a house I would absolutely do this, but unfortunately houses in my area are basically Bezos level pricing

I wish Costco sold houses :mad:

I know a few people that have used those 300sqft Costco sheds as inlaw suites and the like.

That's... Almost a house.

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
Found out the lot being cleared across the street from where I live isn't going to be more housing but instead a commercial plaza that will include a Costco.

All the neighbors are pissed but gently caress it I'm a SAHD that has $1.50 hotdog lunches soon to be in walking distance. (With refill)

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

redreader posted:

What are the absolute top tier family entrees from costco? I'm married with kids and sometimes want to just take something from the freezer and put it in the oven. I love the lasagne but my wife is getting sick of it.

Ravioli Lasagna is probably my favorite.

I actually quite like the meatloaf and the Mac and cheese works fine in a pinch.

The only thing I've outright not liked at all were the stuffed peppers, though my kid loved them

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
I completely overlooked that you said frozen, the things I recommended are in the refrigerated section next to the rotisserie chickens. Sorry for that!

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
I was waiting for a slice of pizza today and heard someone go get their dog and say "how do you expect me to eat this without onions" laughing like they were saying a joke and the poor employee looked like they wanted to die

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
Hit up Costco to switch out a bad car battery. I felt bad for the line that built up behind me, apparently battery costs went up ten bucks since last year and it took every employee they had at the tire center to figure out how to process the switch.

They were super apologetic about it taking so long but I just had a dog and soda (with refill) and my family were already shopping so I was fine

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

ShowTime posted:

There is no Costco afterlife for bad people. You get Sam's club.

Purgatory is waiting in the membership line in February.

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
I'm in a Costco right now sharing a slice with my daughter and drinking a smoothie while I still can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
Echoing thoughts on the roast beef sandwich. It was pretty decent tasting but needs to be cheaper. Or at least come with a drink (with refill).