Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
This is still a good deal for :ca: residents. Just those wine glasses alone are usually $40/pair.

https://www.costco.com/decoy-two-bottle-wine-gift-crate-ca-only.product.100465560.html

not as good as the Dom Perignon 2012 deal last Wed that was crushed within a few hours. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Lasko's are loud as poo poo compared to the Winix as well, so that build a box solution really only works for smoke/fire season emergencies or during a remodel or something.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I bought 12 bottles of the finest Kirkland Signature wine today and a hot dog for the way out.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Wayne Knight posted:

Rioja? The kirksig rioja is great.

yep good call! 3 of those and and some Malbec, Napa Cab, Bordeaux and a Prosecco.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Costco fail, line was too long and slow (Wednesday Noon) for once mandatory $1.50 dog n' drink. Shoulda went earlier. :smith:

Did get some Jongggga Kimchee and Kirkland 12 year old scotch, though.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
In about a week there will now be 3 Costco's in my immediate area (up from 1 a year ago - Roseville CA 95661) and even with the 2 new ones, they will all still be annoying/crushed with the local "Real Housewives of the Galleria Mall/Bass Pro Shops Dad" dipshits meandering around and yelling on their phones and I'll end up going down to the one 20 miles away in the "hood" that has more efficient shoppers (but unfortunately much shittier wine selections).

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 16, 2024

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
nice George Costanza wallet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

bird with big dick posted:

There’s like 2 receipts in it you gibbon.

and how many Kimchee flavored Jolly Ranchers?