Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I've never had kimchi but I've always wanted to. Is Costco kimchi authentic? Has it been buried underground for a long time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Had family visiting who had a Costco card so I went with them when they needed to pick up some stuff. Bought a loving massive chunk of gouda while I was there. Going to freeze most of it and have the rest on burgers.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yeah I heard butter is just fine freezing. But I'd imagine freezing cheddar or something would gently caress up the texture or something.

The shredded stuff is already cut and coated with an anti-caking agent so yeah I could see that working maybe.

I just don't ever need to freeze cheese but it lasts weeks in the fridge and it'll be gone before it goes bad.

mozz gets all crumbly after freezing. Melts just fine though.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I replaced my stationary shower head with a wand and now I use that to wash my rear end after I poo poo. Don't need some fancy contraption to do the same job.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Renegret posted:

It's just a channel that intentionally does food crimes for clicks.

And they miss out on tons of clicks since the videos get reposted as reaction videos from everybody else trying to be funny

An argument in favor of react channels