Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Kal-L posted:

Hello, Costco thread. Just saw this in twitter X the everything app and wanted to know your thoughts about it.

https://twitter.com/Marianabaenove/status/1691884324767859133?s=20

Translation: a dude in Guanajuato, Mexico opened his own store to sell Costco products to the masses. All he needs is some kind of station to make your own hot-dogs and it'll be just like the real thing.

Next time I go to the Toyota plant there I'll see if I can convince someone to take me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Cholula Sweet Habanero is my go to egg sauce lately, but Yellow Bird Jalapeno, Serrano, and Habanero are the main general sauces I've been using lately.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Not Costco, but the real "its a candy bar" protein bar is either Snicker's Hi Protein or Anabar.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Anabar doesn't have sugar alcohols, which my intestines can't tolerate. I happily trade 100 calories for that alone, but also they are delicious.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
I will never trust the Walton family to sell me a quality hot dog.