Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I've read multiple times that due to some weird quirk of the laws regarding alcohol sales in the US, membership stores like Costco still have to let you in to buy alcohol even if you don't have a membership (as long as that's all you're buying). Has anyone actually tried this? Does it piss off the door guards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Tato posted:

sometimes I wonder why costco doesn't stock curry powder but I guess they can't compete with H-mart or indian groceries for price. they have everything else I need though, PBUC

How could that be possible, even Smart & Final has curry powder

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
He didn't even say he fingered his butthole, he just said he touched it. Maybe Bum is quadriplegic and his coach was helping him wipe

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
You could probably get away with it unnoticed if you climb up to the top of one of the aisles up where the boxes are, mile high club baby