Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Curtana
Feb 17, 2011
Potatoes are better.

StormDrain posted:

Absolutely correct on this. Top poster of the class of 2023.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curtana
Feb 17, 2011

Zero VGS posted:

Goes in brown, comes out brown, that's how you know it's healthy. Just like Mountain Dew is a healthy drink.

If your pee looks like Mountain Dew, seek medical attention immediately.

There's a drink similar to mountain dew that's called mellow yellow for the flush it down rhyme, but your mellow yellow, from your bladder, shouldn't look like that ever.

Curtana
Feb 17, 2011

Spinz posted:

Vitamin B supplements make your pee neon yellow with a slight tinge of green even. Right away after consumption too.. .

B33rChiller posted:

Pee knower logging on.
The B complex vitamins I take give a noticeably vibrant hue on the way out

Beaten to piss by a jeweler. :negative:

So loving owned by two separate pee knowers today. How do I ever recover from this? gently caress.

Christ in piss.

Curtana
Feb 17, 2011

WescottF1 posted:

Still a ridiculous amount of packaging though. I kept one of the little bottles from when I used to buy it at Meijer and just unbox/punch out the pills and stick them in it.

I don't wanna be alarmist or anything, but some of that packaging is actually because the FDA has guidelines for the packaging of drugs that may be sensitive to light, sensitive to exposure to air and what not. If you rebottle your medicine, maybe check with your doctor to see if the medicine doesn't mind being repackaged? Just to be sure.

Curtana
Feb 17, 2011

Borscht posted:

What reasons? That’s full time employment. Overtime isn’t a right.

Full time employment tends to mean a full 40 hours a week, while 39.5 hours a week lets them claim you're part time. Depending on the job and where you are, this can alter your eligibility for benefits including health/dental insurance, days of paid time off, sick days, maternity/paternity leave and also your wages may be different if you're part-time or full-time. Overtime would only apply to any work done after more than 40 hours in many areas, so 39.5 hours being a problem has nothing to do with overtime and everything to do with... everything else, lol.