Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Suxpool posted:

chef john says we should use our rotisserie chicken to make fancy chicken bakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wdJlIgz4Kc

he's right

oof, this man's voice is GRATING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
I think if there as a * and a price ending in a 7 it's on clearance.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

It's pretty disappointing to see how bad Costco logistics can be. Can't request a general time window for delivery. They can't give a time window until the night before delivery. And then can't do anything once they give it to you. Need to reschedule because the timeframe they gave you doesn't work? You still can't change the window of the rescheduled delivery.

So they gave me a time window before my building's loading dock and freight elevator is open for use, and can only tell me to reschedule to a different day, when it's likely I'll still have the same issue. They won't give me a way to contact the delivery team to coordinate, and they say they can't coordinate it for me.

Costcos e-commerce sucks rear end . I've tried it three times and thrice needed to call and get it sorted out

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

Coffee crust is too strong for the more delicate flavor of tenderloin, I recommend just S&P and then if you want to add a flavor profile do it via a sauce or compound butter or some other optional accompaniment

Just think of it as steak au poivre.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Don’t stress about the vinegar, chaps. They cycle through brands of that stuff all the time.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Wow these people suck.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Wendigee posted:

What now?

Any money market account or hell, one of those money market mutual fund thingss.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
The TLA for isopropyl is IPA.

There’s a derail going on ipas in the meme thread rn so just go over there with your takes.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
I’ve tasted that meat tube. Costco is well worth the extra 12 cents.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Taima posted:

https://www.eatthis.com/costco-take-and-bake-combo-pizza/

combo pizza doing a polish hot dog move and being available... packaged in the cold section! lol owned

soon the hot dog soda combo will be removed from the food court and somehow show up packaged in plastic wrap in the cold section.

there is literally nothing better than corporate informational memos and slides.

Entire take and bake market listed for... Reasons!

Objectives:

make pizza good.

Benefits:

money? No, excitement! Ok money too, but still

In retail speak this means that “we punch above our weight for take and bake pizza” and “this is a trip driver, not necessarily a source of sales or margin dollars”

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Years ago my sister worked at Walmart and they made sure to give her 39.5 hours a week for very obvious reasons.

quick edit: all capitalism bad blah blah

What reasons? That’s full time employment. Overtime isn’t a right.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
It really depends on the state and the org. Here in NC, you can employ someone 40 hours and still have them be part time as their DOL status. The 39.5 thing seems like just a way to avoid OT per company policy. Pretty sure the other states I’ve worked in have been the same. What jurisdiction are you talking about? It just seems weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2_jsGOrD5l/?igsh=OWNhcmY4c3FmcmZr

King.