Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the cup is no fun. i want the tactile sensation of cranking those onions out myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
those old horizontal vacuums are fuckin beasts

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
allow me to inform you about gas prices in my area,

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im reminded of the scene at the beginning of apocalypse now where theyre like "eat this and youll never have to prove your courage in any other way"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bizwank posted:

Was relish gone?

yeah at the very beginning of the pandemic they just had ketchup and mustard

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the gyro kit is good, probably our favorite ready made thing for summertime

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
are these people familiar with gyro meat

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Zero VGS posted:

loving Home Depot:

- at one point (hopefully no longer) offered checkout with PayPal accounts, god help you if you were in line behind someone logging in with that

- gives a military discount, yet you can only access it with a QR code generated from the Home Depot phone app, which requires internet access, except all Home Depots are loving smartphone Faraday cages and their wifi is dialup-tier so good luck with that

- the only loving store left in the world that hasn't upgraded their POS to card/phone RFID tap. You have to insert a credit card.

i see your valid points about home depot and raise you lowes. possibly the worst store on earth that i still visit frequently due to sheer convenience

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i cant speak to the ownership of home depot vs lowes but at the lowes by me they do have like 8 spots in their parking lot reserved for veterans.

the only reason i think home depot is marginally better is because they have people there who stand a chance of maybe helping you. some of them even have general knowledge of the products they sell and if youre lucky, they may even be able to give you tips on how to use those products.

at lowes the few employees that are at the store openly despise and avoid all forms of customer interaction (i mean ... fair). the employees dont even seem to want to help each other. last time i was at lowes for maybe 20 minutes looking at plants literally the entire time some poor employee was calling for a manager, any manager, over the intercom with increasingly desperate pleas of "customer is waiting!"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
must be some kind of regional thing. i wonder if theres an area where theyre both equally garbage? anyway, makes me appreciate that special place we call costco even more

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hold on, im going to learn economics

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Vegetable posted:

eat less red meat and extend your health expectancy you fools

why the gently caress would i want to do that :confused:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
could someone who is very familiar with costcos return policy let me know if they would refund (or replace) a sonicare toothbrush 2-pack i bought dec 2022 and they both already crapped out? not the replaceable head part but the battery/handle itself. i have the receipt as it was an online order.

or do i need to take that up with the manufacturer at this point?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont think this would count as abuse they both broke under normal use ~6 months so im gonna give it a shot

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
discount tires near me dont do alignments at all. its kind of annoying actually

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
drat how have i never thought to put the onions on the pizza before. american ingenuity is back

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the gyro kit is where it's at, friends

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
stop wasting money on that stupid bs and get a bidet ya god drat filthy animals

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think caesar salad, one of the most popular types of salad in the world is pretty good. meanwhile, other salads? also good.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

cracker posted:

Is the onions being back some deep lore joke I'm unaware of or are people do hot dog onions really have a cult like following?

are you stupid or something

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they didnt have the breakfast mini quiche things last trip so i tried the starbucks sous vide egg bites as a sort of substitute. really good but they take a long time to make since i dont have an air fryer.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
me at costco today

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvpEP4QJf1O/

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
went to costco earlier. perfect time right before lunch rush. first time getting the onions since theyve returned in cup form. i give the cup of onions 5/5: they really give you a lot of onions. enough for 2 dogs imho. and they were just sitting out on the pickup counter to grab.

unfortunately the experience was marred by totally sucked dry relish dispensers. overall i give the dog 4/5: still really good with just onions and mustard.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
literally the two people above in this thread are the only times ive ever heard someone criticize bosch dishwashers :confused: i have a whirlpool and its fine idk its the first new one ive ever bought for myself i only have all the rental beaters i experienced over the years to compare it to

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we have a samdung washer and dryer. they stink !

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
during the sriracha shortage i just started getting the garlic chili paste which did not seem to be as affected for whatever reason. it's not as hot but i think it tastes better and it's a good enough substitute on any cuisine where you'd use sriracha. at least to my dumb mouth

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just popping in to say all mexican style hot sauces are good. all of them

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

Costco: Two guys one dog?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

smoobles posted:

Sam's Club now has Three Bridges ham & gruyere egg bites they're really fuckin good

at costco they have the starbucks ones. ive been eating a lot of them

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i wanna say the bounty towels they sold at costco used to be a good, super absorbent kind until right around when the pandemic started and initial shortages started hitting. theyve been thin and shoddy ever since

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
chick fil a chicken nuggets are good (tasting) if theres competitors in business who arent as lovely then thats also good and worth bringing up. not sure what that persons problem is everyone knows whats up with chick fil a in 2023

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

SirPablo posted:

Caesar salad kit was good, think that'll become a regular purchase.

had one last night for a party. got completely finished. always solid and reliable. pbuc

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im going to costco today, god willing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
debating whether chili should have beans unironically like its 2003 SA. takes me back

edit: \/\/\/ lmao

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Oct 12, 2023

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
went to costco today but it was kind of disappointing monday. they were out of a few things i normally get but more importantly the food court guy wasnt nearly sympathetic enough when telling me they didnt have any cups of onions !!! in fact i dare say he did not give one single gently caress

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bird with big dick posted:

"Loaded" mashed potatoes made with yukon golds, heavy cream, and butter all from costco

need more octopus

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Bottom Liner posted:

I DIDNT WANT THE poo poo FOOD ANYWAYS IT WAS JUST THE QUICKEST OPTION

you are mad at not getting what you did not want. not sure what costco did wrong here.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

My sad admission is that I no longer buy the hotdog because I hate the Pepsi product selection so much, and the food court members really really hate when you say you don’t want the cup, and insist you take it anyway.

it is really dog poo poo. their new sprite knockoff is serviceable enough for me to wash down the hotdog with though.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i need a new (large) dog bed cause the kirkland one we've had for many years got thrown up on and its not worth trying to clean. are any of the current ones they sell any good? it's hard to tell from the reviews and im not buying the $200 la-z-boy pet sofa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
theyre pretty good for the price i just rarely need that many croissants