Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

pentyne posted:

Costco needs to borrow a page from Aldi and using those coin locks for carts, because for some reason people will walk across the entire parking lot in the middle of a 95F day with 100% humidity with their empty cart just to get that 25 cents back.

Stick your membership card in a slot instead of a coin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

sock it to me! posted:

The secret is to walk around looking like a dangerously overstimulated autist. None of the barkers will bother you and people will just dive out of your way.

I have mastered this secret technique, and can teach the willing

I wear a fake hunchback and stumble around like I-Gor, looking at people cross-eyed and squealing with delight whenever they make eye contact

now the costco lines part like the red sea for me

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

numberoneposter posted:

Better yet is to channel your inner boomer and go to a bank and demand that they cash the Costco refund check.

If I had time to go to the bank I would be inside Costco

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

pencilhands posted:

serious question, what does the "plus" mean? Are they implying you might get a heftier dog?

it weighs a quarter pound... before the toppings!

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

pentyne posted:

Some companies are still trying to do the corporate mascot vtuber right? Kellog tried to do a Tony the Tiger and found out it that the main appeal for him was sex crazed furries before they gave up.

Not sure what the anthropomorphized version of Costco would be.

I mean, it's a hotdog, duh