Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
these fuzzy socks i got from costco are disappointing. i bought them a few months ago and the soles are already fraying. i only wear them inside and wash on delicate cycle.

what the gently caress!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

bird with big dick posted:

I was at Costco with my gf's sister today and she handed me her dinosaur chicken nugget free sample that she had taken a bite out of and asked if I wanted to finish it so I did so I feel like we've basically kissed now and maybe this is her way of indicating that she's interested in some sort of physical relationship what does everyone think

ask her if she wants to get a $1.50 hot dog (with refill) at your place

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Like a close up of the masturbating pompeii guy

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

im gonna ask some qt 3.14 to go to costco with me on friday. i hope he says yes :3:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

god drat i love costco

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Sundae posted:

Costco's fish is poo poo. Not the poo poo, just poo poo.

Meat section fish or frozen fish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Anonymous Robot posted:

Maybe the fish is a regionally different item, but the tuna we get at Costco is easily as good as the sashimi-grade fillets we would otherwise be paying twice as much for at Wegman’s. We could probably get better quality at the fishmonger, but you’d have to pay top dollar.

I agree that it’s likely a regionalism. All the fish that I’ve purchased from the meat section has been great, even their pre-cooked crab. i’m too lazy to go to the asian market across town that has the live tanks and costco is a pretty good alternative for me.

i definitely don’t buy the live mussels or clams at costco, though. poo poo is not “live” if >50% of the shells are open