Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Hypnolobster posted:

New thread, can't let that stand without doing The Thing again.

Yes I drove 20 minutes to costco to do this today.

What in costco's glorious name is wrong with you, and why haven't you been stopped??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I dedicated large amounts of time and effort to not have to be a cashier anymore. You can't make me go back, not even for a few minutes to scan my own stuff!

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I got some of those black and yellow plastic bins they sell, and just throw one in my trunk whenever I go out. then I just dump everything into there and carry it up when I get home.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

pencilhands posted:

need some gooncomendations: what are the best prepared foods to get? I mean the stuff in the meat section that pretty much just requires you to pop it in the oven like kebabs etc.

There's usually some neat kinds of sausages you could probably just stick in the oven and eat. There were ones filled with asiago that were my go to for an easy lunch for a while.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

binge crotching posted:

It's 90% warm caesar dressing, some bread, and then a tiny amount of chicken, cheese, and green onions.

correct

quote:

You're not missing anything.

incorrect

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Fitzy Fitz posted:

You can already walk with a regular taco wtf

If anything, it's harder to walk with a bunch of fritos covered in chili

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

smoobles posted:

I ate the Costco cookie today and immediately poo poo

I'm making GBS threads rn

Can't tell if this is an endorsement or a condemnation...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

bird with big dick posted:

I’m going to Costco right now what should I get besides olive oil and tortillas

A case of brats and some fancy cheeses

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Eeyo posted:

Ok but what kimchi do they have in Korea?

They get Jongga, but with three Gs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

bird with big dick posted:

Made two costco pork shoulders worth of char siu, I like being able to freeze it and then thaw a chunk to go with other chinese dishes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This looking really good only makes your other posts that much more heinous.