Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

.Z. posted:

Is it really though? In this world of tiktok/tiktok-style videos and all their cuts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTkJlMz5jlU

edit: Replacing video with more recipe appropriate one.

yeah that also sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Don’t blame Costco just because you’ve the digestive fortitude of a toddler.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

poo poo, I should probably go to Costco.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I bought a case of costcocrab since they’ve apparently gone extinct.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Costco has good deals on the 30 count boxes of full sized bars, be the cool person on your block.

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Nov 1, 2022

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zero VGS posted:

My boyfriend got the Costco moderna bivalent covid vaccine with me before we traveled, and he caught covid for the first time 2 weeks later. He only noticed because we took tests after traveling and he was red hot multiple times. No symptoms whatsoever for weeks now, no cough, no sniffles, late 30's, didn't give it to me.

Costco is Life.

Have you noticed any pericarditis or changes in his fertility?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My gf has a tilt head and its fine but it's just barely too small to do two loaves of bread at once by most recipes so it's a worthless piece of poo poo to me. Fine for the stuff she does though.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zero VGS posted:

Funny you mention that, none of the shots nor Covid bothered him, but my 3rd vaccine (Pfizer) gave me heart inflammation with an early heart beat once or twice per minute for a few months before it cleared up (confirmed it on a heart monitor I had to wear, so it wasn’t my imagination). The 4th shot which was the Costco Moderna bivalent did nothing of the sort to me.

As for his fertility, he’s been trying his damndest to get me pregnant with no success. I’m too polite to remind him that we’re both dudes.

Well, keep trying, life finds a way and all.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

7 bucks off choice flank steak = about 7 bucks a pound if you grab the smaller packages, not bad these days.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You’re supposed to transport TVs vertically and you definitely shouldn’t put weight on them that TV is ruined, the picture will never be as good as it should be.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

All your TVs are shite, get a 120” ultra short throw laser projector.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I will bury you in an upright freezer.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tell me you can’t gulp glizzy without telling me you can’t gulp glizzy.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gaius Marius posted:

Spindrift wasn't even worth stealing when I worked a previous job and had the opportunity. Absolute trash tier. Get some real sparkling water like Polar

You son of a bitch

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

CaptainSarcastic posted:

:barf:

I hate "essence" flavored drinks. Spindrift and San Pellegrino have the right idea - use actual juice, not some bullshit chemical extraction.

This is the way.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I have never taken a single piece of your advice.

You are a hostile and negative person, and a Costco employee, which discourages me.

quick edit: get on the loving onion dispenser dude. Do some good for your country.

Sorry I’m way behind but Lmao I love you Pennywise :hf:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nfcknblvbl posted:

You too? They’ve been handing out $100 gas cards to me every month for 9 months now. I drive an EV so I sell it to a coworker for $60.

$100 a month means a free gas station breakfast burrito per day you utter moron.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jalapeño Mayo Polish sausage

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’ve lost twelve pounds since getting an EV because I no longer get a MOAB breakfast burrito from Maverik once a week.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Seems like you were just looking for the eggs in the wrong spot.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Ugh, does it have to be a poop joke?

It could be an anal sex joke instead

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Made Costco Christmas Eve dinner for my wife and her boyfriend, Costco crab, Costco mixed seafood, and clam chowder made with the 51 ounce can of costco clam.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

StormDrain posted:

Congrats on your wife and Costco crab for making it work.

Lmao :hf:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lego

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Costco Crab is just his nickname.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

my family does a puzzle or two at every get together and we did the grogu one last christmas and everyone refused to do the other one due to how much of a pain in the rear end the first one was. Something about the lenticular nature making it a lot harder than a regular puzzle.

I'd definitely start with the one with Mando in it, should be the easier of the two.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

lmao is that screw in the middle picture what was securing the mount to the wall jeeeeeezus fuckin christ its so short it probably penetrated like 1/2" into the stud I wouldnt trust that size of screw to hold up a 2 pound picture frame

This is what you use to secure TV mounts, 4 of these fuckers and a fatass can do pull ups on the thing

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jan 1, 2023

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If there's actually some reason he couldn't use lag bolts into studs and there was really no better way to install it, then he should have said "Sorry there's no way to install this, put your TV on a stand."

That's the shittiest install I've ever seen. Costco absolutely owes you everything to fix this.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That’s not even a decent drywall anchor like you might use for curtain rods, it’s a drywall anchor you might use for a loving toilet paper holder. Hell it’s probably not even big enough for that.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zero VGS posted:

I’m about to return a $2000 wall bed, I didn’t like a bunch of things about it including that they hid in the pictures that there’s a 1 foot gap behind your head where pillows and phones can fall into an abyss behind it, and that the built-in desk is shallow enough that it feels like airplane-class legroom.

Any tips for the return? I assume my best bet is to just show up unannounced with all the wood panels wrapped up in commercial cling wrap. It still shows up in my orders in the webpage from a few years ago. Hopefully they’ll be cool about it if I make it as presentable as I can?

You're trying to return a bed that you bought 3 years ago?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zero VGS posted:

I only got the idea because people in here were discussing much wackier returns from an even longer wait period. The thing sucks at both the bed and desk functions

And it took you three years to figure that out?

You're an rear end in a top hat.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

astral posted:

Not returning the $2,000 wall bed after having it for 3 years would make it a lot easier on the staff, as well as the future of Costco's return policy.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zero VGS posted:

Well, it was solid wood, not like MDF or something, but the tolerance was not great and was a lot of work to get it to square up. Much like IKEA stuff, the build process almost ended my long-term relationship.

Someone here was posting mattress grippers and it's like, you're not getting it, when you naturally toss and turn at night you'll knock your pillow and anything else into the pit between the wall and the hardware, and you have to sit up and fish it out of the void in the middle of the night. You can't put anything there to catch it or you'll risk fouling up the closing mechanism.

Chill buddy, I said I figured it out earlier but I didn't wanna be doing this poo poo in the middle of a pandemic. It's one of those things where it was shipped to my house, but I have to rent a box truck and do a two-person lift to return it to the store.

We’re still in the middle of a pandemic, maybe wait another 3 years.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My friend on FB posted a few days ago about buying a bunch of crab lags from Costco and when she opened them they were blackish inside. Yikes.

costco crab wouldn't do that

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Take the yogurt drinks home and drink half of them and then return them three years later because you didn’t like them.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You know the wood parts of that bed are soaked in cat pee.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I just returned $400 in Lego because I didn’t enjoy playing with them. Just brought them in in ziplocks.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Returned my 4 year-old to Costco because my wife's birth control didn't work. Thought they would make it really difficult, but they didn't seem to care.

They don’t resell those you know, it’s just in a dumpster out back now.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Purple 3 and Purple 4 are the only mattresses that should exist all other mattress makers should be forcibly shutdown and if their owners resist they should be put to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Johnny Truant posted:

I did not like purple mattresses at all. Like, laid down and only stayed down for maybe 180 seconds because it was so uncomfortable

I hated going to a mattress store cause damnit, my comfort did indeed scale with price :argh:

Why kinda mattress price is comfortable to you then because a purple 4 is like $3800