Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Tim Whatley posted:

Those breaded frozen chicken chunks are truly a new staple. I found Panda Express sells all their sauces now at grocery stores and I tossed them in their Orange Chicken sauce. So good.

I recently tried those finally because of the hype surrounding them, and they have become my go to whenever I need/want to use chicken for something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

bird with big dick posted:

Costco egg Costco spam and Costco Asha meteor noods

As a Filipino, this has already grabbed my attention.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
Just got home. I got the cookie.

Initial thoughts:

This cannot possibly be for just one person.

I totally can see where the calorie count comes from. There is lots of butter in this and you know it.

I can't see myself getting it again.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
The business center is very "you're probably not here to gently caress around" vibes

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

WTFBEES posted:

Two Costco things:

1 - I had the cookie yesterday. It was a hell of a cookie. Will get again anytime I want to eat way too much cookie.

2 - The black and yellow storage bins were nowhere to be found. Are these seasonal? They didn't dare get rid of them, did they?

I was at Business Costco yesterday and they had shitloads of those storage bins in two sizes, but then again, it was also the Business Costco and they have all sorts of poo poo that isn't at regular Costco so who knows.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

WTFBEES posted:

Undeterred by my setback yesterday and inspired by $1 savings, I returned to Costco today and found the bins in a place they very much were not yesterday.

Thank you thread and thank you Costco!

I guess someone really needed a lot of storage yesterday.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Reek posted:

I bought the kirkland sweet heat snack mix to have a healthier snack option laying around and i ate the whole loving bag immediately

Lol we bought those too because we were surprised that there was a snack mix that didn't have peanuts in them for filler.

Bag lasted like a day and a half

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Alan Smithee posted:

What it look like

https://www.costco.com/kirkland-signature-sweet-heat-snack-mix%2c-24-oz.product.4000233544.html

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
I do resin 3D printing, so I buy 99% IPA off Amazon.

Last time I ordered I got 4 gallons for like $70

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Drunk Nerds posted:

Bistro 28 pretzel bites are bomb.com and 50 for $10. I couldn't keep them coming fast enough for my family.

This thread is going to be the death of me.

Added to the list for next time I'm there...

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Tiny Timbs posted:

Is he disgraced? All I know is I’ve seen his dick

Reason he got fired from the Food Network for awhile was because it turned out that all the major accomplishments of his that he claimed to get the job, and that Food Network kept touting when advertising his show, was just poo poo he lied about.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

digital penitence posted:

Wait, what’s this about bagged rotisserie chicken? I haven’t seen this at my Costco yet.

My local Costco (in SoCal) just made the transition from the containers to the bags last week, so it really is just a case of them using up their existing stock of containers first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
From a few days ago in the SoCal location near us: