Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
This is where I got the much maligned fire-pit for the wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Chicken bake stays on message

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Me and the wife copped the belkin 3 in 1 chargers for a song as well as some double bread. The kicker? the bread expiures inm 5 days. Costoco spreading the mess not the message. nearly half a loaf per day clip to use in time. Is this what they want?

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

They had these like industrial standing mats the other day that I should have copped to put in front of the washer dryter in the basement. Weive wouldn've been pleased. Oh well.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Me and the wife basically gfave up on costco for the most part. Just too huge of bland portions that go bad. very sad.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Costco muffins on the kitchen table. Wife asleep not sure if OK to cop or wife has other plans for the,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Anything worth copping at the 'sco of late? Havn't been through since they shrinkflated everyrthing to beat the band