Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Tiny Timbs posted:

I paid $10 a penis for presents for the dogs at the farm store and kicked myself for not picking up some penis last time I was at Costco

dong and a refill, $1.50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
found a near-untouched box of macarons from 2021 in the back of the fridge

can report, aging improves them, will probably buy a couple this fall to store for 2025

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Thwomp posted:

The Just Bare chicken nuggets are really good (though I agree that the filets are not. Gave me the runs).

The frozen Korean sweet and spicy fried chicken is the crispiest frozen chicken I’ve ever had. Full stop. Air fried them to serious crunch.

The frozen Milton cauliflower pizza is also real good ( both the veg and meat lovers).

Oh and the motor city pizza is also good from the freezer section.

the chicken sauce is not amazing at all, it's chinese takeout blend #4 where the real thing is just ketchup, corn syrup, a little less of the pepper paste that comes in a baby wipe tub, and a splash of vinegar dumped into fried minced garlic and simmered

the chicken itself is great though, and is good with basically anything you put on it other than the included packet. makes nice boneless wings, or a good cold box lunch with tartar sauce and a lemon wedge. all at about the same price as doing it yourself from pre-boned thighs.

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Eeyo posted:

Smackbarmpeawet

Who lives in a land that's foul culinar'ly?
Smackbarm Peawet! Smackbarm Peawet!

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Corb3t posted:

Grams/Milliliters are dope, you don’t have to ever worry about fractions.

Fahrenheit makes more sense when it comes to weather, unlike Celsius.

0 F? It’s really cold.
50 F? It’s pretty reasonable.
100 F? It’s really hot.

Celsius isn’t so simple for that.

It's 0℃. You're wearing a jacket, overshirt, shirt, and pants.

Remove one per 10℃ rise, add something per 10℃ drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
I'm in one of those places, though, and the line is 'either the ones coming off or the ones going on are ones we sell, right?'

Two months to get in there on a Monday at noon, but it feels like it works the other way and seasonal swaps means they have to chill out because just too many people found a deal on snows somewhere else.