Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

DamnitGannet posted:

It’s such a trip going from parishioner to clergy. My job is literally giving communion (dogs) to people, and only very rarely is someone not absolutely delighted to be getting a chicken bake or pizza or whatever. PBUC

Sounds like a sweet gig, grats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

I keep some reusable grocery bags in my trunk and bag my Costco haul in the parking lot. They're much stronger than the single use plastic bags and hold a lot more per bag. It's way easier to bring stuff in the house in fewer trips. I really don't get why people prefer the single use ones.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

jisforjosh posted:

I fresh grind my beans every morning in a conical burr grinder only to put them in a $40 drip coffee maker I got from Costco

Same. Using fresh beans and grinding to a good consistency makes a way bigger difference in my experience than the brewing device.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Spinz posted:

I just now started getting gas at Costco thanks to this thread (why not before: I am very stupid) so I'll ask now...

If you are next in line and the spot opens up that is the car space one ahead of the car right in front of you how do you get in there???

It doesn't look like I can fit around

Just wait a little bit longer and then you and the next car behind you can both pull up to the pumps, no difficult maneuvering required.

e: also valid

StormDrain posted:

Just drive over there and back in.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Spinz posted:

See I was terrified waiting was wrong and I'd get crucified

There is no room to "back in"
??

One time I was next in line and the pump immediately in front of me opened up. I saw that the guy on the far pump was almost done so waited another 30 seconds so that the person behind me could also pull up. We both pulled up to the pumps and she thanked me for making it so she didn't have to try to pull around me. Spread the peace and be considerate to your fellow congregants!

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Just had a slice of pep. It was good.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

I was waiting by the food court window for my $1.50 Hot Dog + Soda (With Refill) to be served up and a couple walked past. The woman asked the man if he wanted a hot dog and he said, loudly, "HOT DOG? MIGHT AS WELL!"

Agreed, my brother in Costco.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

I dunno, I've been sleeping pretty well on memory foam for many years. If you prefer something else then by all means go for it :shrug:

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Whoa that's 200 hot dogs with drink and refills

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Costco sells drugs in the candy and snacks aisle. Drugs, I say.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

I like the stuffed peppers, and the lasagna is pretty good

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

I got an email AND a phone call from Costco about a food recall for some Quaker oat granola that's potentially contaminated with salmonella. My family already ate more than 3/4 of the package :(

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Just ordered a 1/4 POUND PLUS ALL BEEF HOT DOG AND 20 o.z. SODA (With Refill) and a container of onions. Still miss the onion crank.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Johnny Truant posted:

that cookie looks like it sucks

the cookie is very good actually

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Good point

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Do you eat the entire chicken all at once? That's a considerable amount of chicken