Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Bagels are boiled before baking dawg. If you got fried bagels they really done hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

I made a big thing of chili con carne the other week and maybe got a sixth of the way through the bag eating the tortilla chips exclusively with it

Regular spoons are for suckers when you have a bag of edible spoons

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

If they have a Twitter go drag them publicly. About the only thing that cesspool has ever been good for is making GBS threads on companies that have wronged you in a place everyone can see it.

Edit: talking about the installation crew, I'd agree to just keep bothering Costco directly

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Hed posted:

Got a new gas oven/range combo with installation on order.

Does anyone know if the gas range installers will bring a flexible metal appliance connector? Or should I supply my own?

I think for the washer/dryer they actually brought decent hoses even though I had purchased some since I figured they would bring cheapo ones. I realize this may vary between locations.

If you're concerned about that, it's say just hit up the hardware store and grab them, then return if you don't need them.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

Assuming it's polywood? I love that type of material, I guess what I don't love is that there's no cupholder.

Does Costco sell hole saws?

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

TVGM posted:

We need a hotdoghotdoghotdog.com

:nomnom:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

bird with big dick posted:

Texans are garbage

:haibrow:

Tiny Timbs posted:

It may be the only thing keeping them warm this winter

lol

Roundup Ready fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Oct 10, 2023

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Bone_Enterprise posted:

Also chili chat: Keep your beans the gently caress out of my chili.

No

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Zombie Dachshund posted:

This is all true. But my homemade stock goes into quart containers in the freezer for things like soup, risotto, etc. It’s a hassle to thaw that much and sometimes you just want to add a little extra oomph to a dish.* A spoonful of BtB is an easy way to add some salt, MSG, and flavor to something I’m cooking.

*I used to reduce homemade stock to demiglace that I could easily portion out, but that’s a serious time commitment.

Next time fill an ice cube tray or two before filling the quart. Easily accessed stock cubes any time you need

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

drat. My local doesn't carry the beef bucket, according to the website. I need to get real beefy bitch!

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Finally got to try that Japanese bbq sauce y'all have been hollering about. Gat drat. You're right. It's basically what I usually make for basic stir fry sauce and it rules. Going to make stir fry night/teriyaki night way easier.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Making caramel marinaded Costco flank steak tonight

lol, best poster in the whole forums.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

its all nice on rice posted:

Picked up the Japanese BBQ sauce and gave it a shot with some chicken and rice. Really good, but definitely not teriyaki sauce like some folks were claiming.

I'd say it's closer to a simple stir fry sauce than teriyaki. I did make something chicken teriyaki adjacent with it recently, but added a bit of honey and corn starch and some other stuff I don't remember offhand. I like that it's not as sweet as a typical bbq/teriyaki sauce would be, makes it more versatile for my uses.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

SirPablo posted:

Going to Costco on a Saturday afternoon - like going to church on Christmas Eve.

Made that mistake last week. Needed tp and a few staples, forgot what day it was until arrival.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Zero VGS posted:

You know, I tried to age it in my fridge but no matter how hard I cranked the lid down, it made everything else in the fridge permanently smell kimchi including the butter.

Can I transfer it to a mason jar or would that be like dangerous pressure levels?

Get some brewing air locks and lids. I use them to make kraut and sour pickles. If you want to ferment it further, leave it in a room temp cabinet or something without light for a couple days. Just make sure the brine is fully covering everything, or mold will kick in. If it's not covered just pour a bit of salt water on top. Making things like kraut and kimchi is super easy. Kraut is literally just shredded cabbage and salt. Kimchi is obviously more involved.

Edit: kraut snipe, was going to post pics of my last batch, but imgur is making GBS threads the bed.

Roundup Ready fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 27, 2024

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

schreibs posted:

I have a $15 one that connects to the 12v inside the car, you set the psi and it fills then shuts off....what does this one do better? Seems like a pain to pop the hood and connect to the battery every time.

Mine was more expensive, but same, 12v connect, and it's rad as hell. Have that and an emergency battery jump kit in my trunk at all times. Got both for my wife as well. I've saved more than a few people just having access to jump or tire top off.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Notoriously expensive onions being replaced with equally priced stuff, then put through a bunch of other processes to turn back into onions. :hmmyes:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Grand Fromage posted:

Even cars in the US have both on them so that seems unlikely, I don't have any personal experience though.

My 2011 German car only has mph. Sucks living like 30 minutes from the Canadian border

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Sometimes it’s nice to have diarrhea for its own sake.

I'm just a random poo poo poster, but you might be my favorite on this dumb old site for middle aged idiots.