Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Got a bag of Normandy frozen vegetables mix, my number one cure for heartburn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

AnoHito posted:

What in costco's glorious name is wrong with you, and why haven't you been stopped??

Don't worry, i'm sure his aorta is on the case

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Costco was how I was sourcing my tickets to Angels games and they haven't restarted that poo poo in 2 years.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Ultraklystron posted:

Very much considering one of these from the 'co after running into some one riding it my neighborhood, and them saying they and their friends love it so far:

https://www.costco.ca/jetson-bolt-pro-folding-electric-bike-.product.100692129.html

These things are all over Southern California. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that I've seen ~100 of these on the road.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

im gonna get a car battery and more seltzer from costco tomorrow

I'm gonna get crucified for this but sometimes I just don't want to deal with those hot dog burps for the rest of the day. I'm a chicken bake guy, thought I can't eat a whole one in one sitting. I mean, I can, but it's going to gently caress me up.

You put the dog inside the chicken bake like that late goon poster, may they rest in peace

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Run E-85, it's like $2-$3 cheaper per gallon! I have a flex-fuel but I lose 7 mpg on it so it's a wash

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Where to get a dog at burning man

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Anne Whateley posted:

I can't believe nobody mentioned these itt yet, they are unreal

My only wish is that each one had two toasted pecans on top

Some of us have battle scarred pancreases that we are trying to protect.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

gently caress i need to find it

We go live to your pancreas:

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I KNOW motherfuckers up in here aren't bad mouthing my boy Chef John. Keep his name out of your posting! I am big mad reading this slander

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I mix my red jar Costco peanut butter with my kitchen-aid paddle, then scrape with a funnel back into the jar. Fuuuuck knife mixing a separated peanut butter

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

My FIL developed a terrible reaction to grapefruit, which he loves. Can't have it now. Consequently, he can't drink squirt, his favorite soda. The surprising part for me is that there even is enough grapefruit in that poo poo to matter

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I saw some guy with the Jamon in his cart last visit to Church. God speed sir

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Sam's club dog is retired door greeters. Don't do it

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

How many county coroners lurk this thread for easy answers to why some poor goon came in on a slab with his aorta exploded everywhere.

Cause of death: pizza wrapped dog from the Co

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Smugworth posted:

I keep burning (literally, heh) through jars of these dried chilis in oil from Trader Joe's. Does anyone know if Costco carries such a thing, perhaps in a larger jar? The flavor is wonderful and the heat is intense.

Costco does carry a version of this, but I haven't actually purchased it to try. I've just seen it in my local Church

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I had terrible acid for years and Zantac was amazing. So I kept it around for several years and would use it during bad attacks. Really loving bummed when I read about the cancer. Hooray!

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I did see a gigantic tantrum a while back, in those butchery coolers at the back. Some employee lost it and was throwing trays and screaming.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I got them this year. Comments from everyone who got em! RIP hotdog cards

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

StormDrain posted:

Great news everyone I get to return a foam mattress that my wife doesn't find comfortable. It's only three years old what is the best way to return this?

The difference in size from when it was in a box to being decompressed is intimidating.

You get a mattress plastic bag from a moving company like U-Haul. You roll up the open end of the bag after you cover the mattress and stick your vacuum cleaner attachment arm in and try to isolate it. Suck all of the air out of it and roll it up. Tape it down when you get it rolled.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Taking my steaming poo poo to Costco returns, did not feel my dinner was up to snuff

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

You people mean expert right? Like an expert on eggs? I'm going crazy here

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Yoooo I got that kimchi and it loving rules

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I'm very thankful I never had a Costco membership when I was a soda drinker. Passing by pallets of Dr. Pepper would have done me in.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

My only complaint with self checkout is the lack of boxes

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

The PFAS coated butter is more spreadable due to the sleek non-stick coating! Thanks again, Uncle Sam?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

A US Costco membership still works in Texas?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

How much does the 2 pounds of beer cheese cost

Cash money and maybe a heart valve?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

pencilhands posted:

How does it work that places like costco and walmart can sell generic meds for like $10 without a prescription while you go to somewhere like CVS and it's over $100?

There is so much outrageous profit taking in American health anything basically

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

The Normandy blend vegetables, the big rear end bag of garlic, the olive oil, and your frozen protein of choice. Easy

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

It's rarely the small population that's the problem. They have less people to tackle problems. They are better organized, as are many other larger countries.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

pencilhands posted:

I love getting my gas tank filled at costco

Costco: all holes filled

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Needs more gun references and how much he had to pay the ER

:patriot:

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Better leave that parking space quick

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Zero VGS posted:

Speaking of berries and ice cream, I got the Melona pack (honeydew, mango, coconut) and that rules, and I also got the Kirkland Frozen Berry Mix for my boyfriend who likes to make smoothies and he was blown away at the quality of the berries; they look nicer than the ones we bought fresh.

Here's a Costco question: do they sell a good value "serious" blender? The $25 special we have is breaking down but I also don't want to get him something gimmicky like the bullet blenders. I'm especially leery of the Ninja blenders because it's the same company that makes the Shark vacuums which are like the least reliable on the planet.

They sell the Vitamix which is a serious blender. It's spendy though. It was recently $100 off which is probably as good as it gets to buy one.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Has anyone tried making sashimi from Costco salmon? I saw a video of a guy making it and it looked quite good. I wonder how the texture would hold up after being hard frozen for such a long period though.

Sushi fish is usually always hard frozen.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

Costco prime ribeye for dinner tonight delicious!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Julius bled the dressing when Brutus stabbed him and the 'chovy is big with Romans Italians. Mystery solved. Extra croutons sub iceberg.