Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I have a 50 year old co-worker who is the pickiest eater and eats nothing but poo poo all day. He loving loves Sam's Club / Costco cafeteria poo poo.

He would go to Sam's all the time and eat their hot dogs or pizza for lunch multiple days a week. Not a bad way to save money but holy gently caress is that stuff not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I did almost accidentally buy BLUETOOTH ENABLED filters though

I bought those a couple years ago when they were new. I thought maybe they had a sensor to determine how used up the filter is and then notify me to get a new one. It just basically triggers a timer on the companion app. Totally not needed since you can just make a calendar reminder on your phone or if you have a smart thermostat you can note when you changed the filter last.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Nocheez posted:

I drive a hybrid, and when you pull up to the gas pump you hit the button to open the fuel door and the car engine stays off while you refuel. The Costco attendant today made himself look really dumb and had me shut my car off in 90 degree heat with my 2 young children inside. I explained it was on battery and not running but he insisted.

It was just so loving stupid and I don't have the energy to argue with idiots anymore.

I'm glad your kids survived 5 minutes without air conditioning.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Ror posted:

Did anyone else's location get Zapp's Voodoo chips this year? Or was that a thing some places always had? They got them in Pennsylvania earlier this summer and then they disappeared for a few weeks and when they came back I made sure to buy like 4 bags to show my support but they're gone again. I used to live in the northwest and I never saw them out there over a decade or so of visiting different locations.

I had never had them before and now I'm addicted. Costco giveth and Costco taketh away.

All the Sheetz around here have them.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Wifi Toilet posted:

I just realized I haven't been in an arcade since flat panel LCDs became a thing. This is just wrong and :smith:

I live in a podunk town and I saw a news article that someone opened up an arcade in town. I looked at their Facebook page and noticed the games are all just 1up Arcade cabinets. loving shameful poo poo right there.