Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rabble rabble posted:

what happened to the gd onion???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Wonderllama posted:

I posted in the last Costco thread. You may remember me as the guy that went to Costco and bought some stuff and posted about it.

same

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

binge crotching posted:

4505 chicharrones are an amazing, and I'm glad that I can buy the family size at Costco for my snacking needs.

i liked the first bag of these i got but the second one tasted like packing peanuts

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

do you guys salt your rice too or?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I got the big bag of frozen jackfruit and it's really good in smoothies

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Birds aren't animals so it's ok to eat them

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the only way to buy bananas at costco is to get the ones that already look ripe. i have the same problem with them going green to brown otherwise and they never taste any good when that happens

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Blue Moonlight posted:

They bite, be careful.

that stupid crate pinched me just picking it up from the display, i cant imagine owning one. are they really worth it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Dude I have no idea I picked it up just to look at it and it got me pretty good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

of course! :doh:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Anyone got a Costco workbench? Been looking at the wheeled dealies. Probably the 31 or 48 inch wide one since I live in an apartment.

https://www.costco.com/trinity-48%22-x-26%22-stainless-steel-workbench.product.100481979.html

Looks quite nice but they're pretty pricey. I'm currently using a MDF target desk as a workbench as it sucks rear end

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I want the pot pie to be good but sadly it is not

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Putting baby carrots in a cooked dish is a minor foodcrime

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Alan Smithee posted:

it's called the tearjerker

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Setting up shop at my local Costco selling grinder onions in the parking lot

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

caseys pizza is a good way to get diarrhea

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

ive never bought one either but if i ever see it at the coveted 50% off it's going to find itself in my cart

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

You can get church bananas but they need to be already on the way to ripe or they will never be good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

SirPablo posted:

I don't understand the people that sit there and eat their dogs and pizza with a full cart of paid goods next to them. You ain't got any frozen poo poo in there?

the dog goes to the car and is eaten on the drive. i don't get the seat eaters either ive already been there 2 hours

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Jack in the box tacos suck major rear end. But I'll keep eating that garbage

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

UCS Hellmaker posted:

My church has a limit 1 per day per member bourbon stout that I guess sells like hot cakes, 14 percent alv lol. Bought one and am gonna try it tonight.

Also the Kirkland meatballs are drat tasty, gonna make meatball subs this week

The goose island? I bought one of those and it was ok. The gimmick is you can bottle condition it for a few years

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

numberoneposter posted:

I just saw a video of a guy wrapping a Costco hot dog (just the meat) with a cheese pizza slice. Looks like a greas bomb. Tempted to try it though...

and you didn tpost it?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:hmmyes:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Buy it coward.

I also saw that and skipped it because ick durian

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I've never had a fresh one but I've had it frozen several times as well as in some cooked things and candy. It always taste the same, like the smell of feet that walked through a bunch of garlic somebody farted on

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Casey's pizza is diarrhea city

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

He made me dinner and it was very good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

My compliments to the well endowed bird

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I have vowed to buy the ham if i ever see it at $50 but it never hits that here. pull the trigger my brother

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Use the studs. If you can't you either have a nice concrete/brick/metal wall or you should just get a regular tv stand because your home is made of cardboard

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Woodsy Owl posted:

The Bounty Advanced paper towels now smell like rear end, just like the Kirkland ones do. Specifically when wet. Smells like musty old wet paper.

Costco is slipping.

how often are you smelling wet paper towels

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i bought a casper costco matress yesterday purely because i knew i could take it back if it sucked

PokeJoe fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jan 27, 2023

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

thanks to the bed returner here for giving me the confidence to buy whatever and not give a poo poo

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

3 days isn't very long that's too tight a timeline

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I didn't pay you for a 3 day warranty. If that's all your work is worth you didn't do poo poo come fix it you grifter

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Mod makes move, thread yells at them, mod too busy to discuss in thread. Many such cases.

I got a Casper mattress at Costco last week and so far it's been ok but idk if it was worth the cost 🤔

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Can you get Costco to buy a house for you like they do cars?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Propaganda Hour posted:

If Costco is so good then where's Costco 2???

That's the business center