Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I get that costco gas is cheaper, but every time I drive past those pumps it looks like a situation that I don't need in my life.

I shotgunned a Monster once and it legit got me kinda high but it did what it needed to do. it wasn't for fun, I had to drive a lot and was falling asleep.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

thinking of going to costco

anyone want anything

hot dog and soda (light lemonade) thanks

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i throw all my poo poo loose into the backseat :getin:

i'm outta seltzer and I gotta make a run

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

im gonna get a car battery and more seltzer from costco tomorrow

I'm gonna get crucified for this but sometimes I just don't want to deal with those hot dog burps for the rest of the day. I'm a chicken bake guy, thought I can't eat a whole one in one sitting. I mean, I can, but it's going to gently caress me up.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i love the chicken bake but it makes me feel like microwaved dogshit after i eat it

The hot dog is great but the gnarly burps last for like 2 days

i like the pizza but it's weird and like bread or something

ice cream sundae and churros both own.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i'm giving out hot dogs

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

went on my biannual Costco Re-up Mission. The paper towels, TP, cleaning supplies, Ziploc bags, saran wrap, aluminum foil, all that stuff. All that poo poo plus a 13.49 5 pound bag of Tyson chicken tendies and 2 cases of Polar seltzer and I am out 350 dollars but I feel so safe and secure for the next year. PBUC.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Soul Dentist posted:

This is a truly atrocious price for the ugliest ring I've ever seen

Ya that ring is ugly and tacky as hell

Also kimchi and cheese together is weird.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

I cant believe that guy returned that 3 year old bed in a million pieces.

PBUC and its eternally merciful return policy.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

costco soda prices are bullshit.

the dairy prices are where it's at though. like, yeah I'm gonna buy the 3 pound tub of sour cream for 3.49. That's the price for 1 pound at the grocery store.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

what's worse, the chicken bake farts or the two day long aftertaste from the hotdog

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

I still cant get over the guy who returned a 3 year old bed in a hundred pieces.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i would definitely buy a QP of Kirkland brand weed

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

Costco prime ribeye for dinner tonight delicious!

jesus wept

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

EVG posted:

I impulse bought a box of the “sandwich bros” chicken melts with cheese. Will I regret?

I really like them. Theyre not amazingly delicious, but theyre convenient and a good thing to eat if youre really busy or stoned.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

man, if I have unfrozen seafood I am using it the day I get it or else I'm freezing it. I can't even imagine.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i got some fish at costco and it smelled real bad. So I brought it back to the store, smelling real bad, and they were like "thank you but you did not have to bring this stinky rear end fish back to the store. Next time we will just give you a refund if you tell us"

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

god help you, man who opened a jar of kimchi in his car in July

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

The panopticon expands yet further

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i like cookies, which is why I keep a 25 pound bag of flour, 5 pound bag of sugar, a few pounds of butter, and 5 pounds of chocolate chips, all from Costco. I just make chocolate chip cookies whenever I want now, and I've done it do many times it takes like 20 minutes beginning to end.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

The kirkland 4 pack of cheese pizzas has crust like matzoh. Not good.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

I dunno man. Tombstone, digiorno, even Tonys is better than those.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

I don't normally gently caress with the refrigerated pre-prepared stuff (not the costco made stuff, the things like Kevin's bbq chicken) but if I was going to give something a shot what's good tyia pbuc

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

the one I go to is just called Asian Food Market. There are tanks of live fish that they will kill and clean right in front of you. SPeaking of which, last time I was there I got some pork sung and I'm not really sure what to do with it. Thought about putting it into some chili but I dunno.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I've always just added it on top of noodles with oyster sauce. Theres probably something fancier you can do with it though

oh poo poo what if I mixed it into a hamburger

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

Reason he got fired from the Food Network for awhile was because it turned out that all the major accomplishments of his that he claimed to get the job, and that Food Network kept touting when advertising his show, was just poo poo he lied about.

the chutzpah is admirable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

that Primal Kitchen buffalo sauce they have is extremely good.