Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
I need to do a sleep study, but thanks to my great insurance it'd be like $1500...so I just snore like crazy instead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
Went to Costco to pick up a clearanced out 65" LG OLED c2 for 999.97 that I saw last week. Sign still said 999 but it rang up for 697.97 with free 5 year all state warranty! Add a dog on top and that's a steal! PBUC!

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
We had a Samsung dishwasher that we got for $100 brand new (only perk of working at Lowe's) it wasn't even worth that, absolute trash. Never buy Samsung appliances. Also Samsung by far had the most returns/claims of all brands of appliances just terrible all around.

Bought a Bosch dishwasher and I'll never buy a different brand dishwasher again.

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
When does Costco typically have couches in store?
We bought one there 18 months ago and all 3 motors have crapped out so you can't lift the legs anymore and we're planning to return it but need a couch to replace it!

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
I've never seen Costco couches without the motorized recliner, but at least their return policy makes it easy when they don't last, that's why I want to buy new couches from Costco again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
Bought the hisense upright freezer they had, it's a game changer. I can actually see what is in there unlike our chest freezer where things routinely got lost! Highly recommend! Then spent way too much filling out up.

Unfortunately the food court is under renovation so no dog for me. The lady in front of me was very angry at the cashier about this and was giving her the business.