Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Faith shaken

Where did my honey come from mr kirkland????!!

I just got this, too. I demand answers, how dare they make me not consume 100% local honey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

I bought the dino nuggies on sale and im v happy

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

kimchi is good with so many things its not just a side

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

the thing i really miss about seattle costco is that they had a really great beer selection and sold a lot of good craft beer.

my current costco's beer selection is not good and i hate it.

but i might pick up that oktoberfest beer if it's good.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

Or you could spend $100 on 1 steak and $80 on some whiskey and $200 on some lego and $500 on a kayak and $1200 on a gazebo.

someone who is good at the economy please help, i just want to buy steak

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

They do have frozen patties but you'll have to add your own salt.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

I love those so much. At places like 99 Ranch they sell them in small containers mixed with peanuts and chili oil, its so good.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

Texans are garbage

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

OP doesn't want to interact with people or get tackled by sneaking salespeople, so going to costco without being a member doesn't help. They should find another pharmacy option or maybe try not to get anxiety about interacting with strangers.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

amaguri posted:

there are at least 3 fancy-ish grocery stores in the area that proclaim "world's best chocolate chip cookie!" and they're big and they're served warm, pretty much just like Costco. and pretty much just like Costco, I try it and I'm like... yessir, that's a chocolate chip cookie all right. not bad but absolutely nothing special so i guess they're courting the folks who are unlikely to ever make the effort to make their own cookies

nah sometimes id really like just one good cookie immediately when picking up my hot dog, and not have to spend time and effort making a whole batch myself despite home made ones being far better

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

its costco it needs to be giant sized and more than what a single person needs

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The lunch specials are the only ones I ever got. I worked at Google for 2 years as a temp (almost everyone in the building was a temp besides the contract manager person who had an office lol) in Kirkland where I lived and the catering there was god awful. The building was hastily built and had a big parking garage and everything but holy poo poo did everyone complain about the food. Like, I don't know how that catering company existed because it was just sooooo bad. But we were all poor so we just kinda dealt with it.

The teriyaki place nearby was a godsend.

Oh drat I had no idea you could use that sauce to make Seattle teriyaki, I have to try it now. That's pretty much what I lived on as a poor college student and I've really been craving it.

Also I was a temp for Google a long time ago in a different location. It had an actual kitchen with food staff and most of the time the food was pretty ok but sometimes it'd be bad. Baked potato got voted as one the most liked lunch options. People got some questionable taste.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

Whom amongst thee is dumb enough to go to Costco today and tomorrow?

im dumb and going today

wish me luck

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

gently caress me UP

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

I bought polish dogs and made it at home. It will always remain superior to the regular hot dog and is a shame they took it away from the food court. Of course I added chopped onions for the authentic experience.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

TrashMammal posted:

zojirushi’s rendition of minuet is a cherished small, daily joy

gotta sign along to it every time,

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

drink coffee black, that will save you even more money and involves less steps

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Soul Dentist posted:

It's also because they're not necessarily onions! Just chopped up blanched vegetables, like celery and cabbage, chemically crisped and flavored with sulfur compounds to taste oniony

wtf we've been lied to this whole time

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

drat i guess i'm not buying olive oil, kind of shocked how high the price is now

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

so much value and you can turn it into so many different dishes

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

please dont gently caress the rotisserie chicken

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

costco sells the toto attachment but yeah you need an outlet right next to your toilet unless you do an extension cord just to help your butthole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

i bought one the loving chcikens today