Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Something like privacy.com, great for sketchy sites but also things you want absolute control over how it gets charged. For example, the SIP provider I use for home phone will auto-charge when the balance gets low, so I have the burner card set to a max $15/mo that can be charged to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
just gas to top off the minivan since I was driving by, pbuc for long hoses

wife has my car but is nearby so she is gonna fill it at Costco as well.

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jul 31, 2022

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Ok fine but I’ll keep it Costco related.

With the V8 RWD, let’s just say that my rear tires wear out faster than the warranty says. I looked on the costco site logged in and as far as I can tell I can get tires installed potentially cheaper elsewhere. The availability in the size wasn’t great, either.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
3 storage tubs for the garage, slice of pep. pbuc.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
At a kids birthday party, Costco did the cake. Pbuc for unexpected blessings, it’s legit good and not an insane amount of icing.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
My wife got some tajin a while back and I hate it, for whatever reason it’s not to my taste.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
those of you getting the dog food, how do you like it? I’m really happy with the current brand Pongo eats but I can’t ignore the savings.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Spot right by the door, item return (too many), dog food, waiting on a slice. pbuc

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I did almost accidentally buy BLUETOOTH ENABLED filters though

What the gently caress, this is a thing?

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Ordered two pizzas call-ahead for 11:50. Walked in the door at exactly 11:50, the pizza was being boxed up at 11:52, out the door at 11:55.

Drank some sparkling water on the way. PBUC

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Trastion posted:

No, it doesn't...

Yes it does, I need the extra 12hp/11ftlb of torque that premium gets me with my engine.

Don’t tell my wife it can take regular.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Flip flop return, they broke after like a months worth of use. So then I got another pair at the cheaper current price, plus danishes and cold brew.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Woman in front of me at checkout was cashing out $550+ of executive rewards, respect.

They were full court press today, people guiding to open checkouts and dual exit receipt lines. In and out in ~20 mins, helped that I knew where most stuff I needed was.

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Sep 11, 2022

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Shear Modulus posted:

One time i tried to buy a sweater at costco but i couldn't find one on the table that wasn't XL or XXL

I’m in the Midwest. S in anything is a rare find.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Pongo’s cheap ball launcher broke this morning, so I swung by church for gas and to get the ball launcher they sell. On close out for $12, so I bought two.

He approves, though you gotta be careful with the power - way too easy to lose one across a fence line.

After a month on the dog food I am a fan, he has significantly better poop now compared to the previous brand.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Eating a slice of pep (w/drink) rn. Waiting for my bivalent booster and flu shot appointment, then a short shopping list after.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Had some leftover plywood and OSB from a house repair project, so now we have Costco shelves in the garage after adding edge trim and paint.

Yes the flour/sugar are going inside, my wife didn’t really think about them being in an unconditioned space when she was unloading after her run to church yesterday.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
932AM: ordered new tires and scheduled the install on the 18th

320PM: received email that they are ready for pickup

351PM: got a call from the tire center to see about scheduling, “yeah we can get you in earlier, what time Saturday do you want?”

PBUC

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
The family size blanket my wife bought last year is now the dog bed blanket.

We should get another one for us humans.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Got one of the $14.99 spyder athletic hoodies. They make for a fantastic winter layer so I went back and bought the other two colors.

Warm as hell and very stretchy/comfy.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
pbuc

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
One of the last cans of the Kirkland sparkling water pack in the fridge only has a half fill or something. It’s sealed and clearly not full. Gonna take it to member services just for the hell of it.

The $50 memory foam dog bed has been well received, it pairs well with the family blanket he already has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I’m addicted to the sweet potato chips, help