Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
My parents cut cable awhile ago and stick to streaming services and antenna, which results in my mom watching a lot of According to Jim.

As far as multi-cam sitcoms go...I've seen worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The moral is why are you spending time looking up movie trivia on increasingly-lovely web sites when you could instead watch reruns of According to Jim.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

haljordan posted:

Holy poo poo that show got eight friggin seasons

That's the power of syndication, baby. Literally nobody may watch a show but as long as it got over that magical 100 episode threshold it could run forever even in the no-man's land of Saturday nights, because some D-tier network needs cheap filler to justify selling ads to 70-year-olds who need background noise to distract them from the evermoving march of time.

And who better to stave off the march of death than Jim Belushi?