Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Original:

New:

I dislike the new IMDB layout.

Discuss.

(You can also discuss Jim Belushi, if you want.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Schweinhund posted:

That's a preview of the upcoming changes that you opted into. Delete your cookies for the site and it goes back to the old way.

But not for looong!! :D

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
All movies, TV shows, video games, music, etc. are just carrots. They exist just to get people to go after them and they have to watch ads to make it to the carrot.

We're donkeys.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

it sucks that they got rid of the IMDB forums because that's where the really obscure trivia was

Fun fact...

IMDB started on Usenet. It was centered on discussion. I believe (if I'm not mistaken) that some of the Usenet discussion was moved to the IMDB forums, which were built around the discussion concept. So when the removed this, they pretty much abandoned their roots.

The discussion was migrated over to MovieChat, but it's just not the same, going to a different site like that.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Skeleton Ape posted:

Mind helping us out with some feedback, User?

"I dislike the new layout, change it back."

"No."