Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7siWJ86g40

Here's a video from a few years ago when he had to be deposed for this trial. Initially the lawyers for the Sandy Hook parents were not going to release it because its considered court documents or filings or whatever, but since Jones constantly talked about the trail on his show they said gently caress it and released it to the world.

If you have the time they walk through every step of the conspiracy while asking him to explain himself. Its great watching him squirm and stammer non-answers.

I'm pretty sure at one point he claims he has no idea what he is going to say on his show and someone just hands him a piece of paper that Jones never wrote or saw and Jones just reads whatever is on it, therefore he can't be sued since he is just an innocent talking head. Dude literally tried the Ron Burgundy defense during a depostition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I want the judge to require Jones to do a few shows where he walks through the conspiracy step by step while Jones debunks every piece of it and admits he was wrong.

Everytime he deviats from that he is fined 10k and given a year in prison.

I'm talking poo poo like he shows clips from prior shows and explains why and how he is wrong.