Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
being able to hear the folks sidelining is always hilarious

oop looks like they realized lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
would feel bad for this woman, if I didn't know she also agreed to take money from Alex Jones to go through this

real sarah huckabee sanders vibes

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Robo Reagan posted:

she's part of the info wars system. she's part of the problem, not some random idiot they dm'd on craigslist

yeah she works for him, right? that's what I mean, I'd feel bad except....*waves arms*

weaponized ignorance isn't cute and it's not working on the judge

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm...I can't believe I forgot the word, where you're curious but feel you know you will regret it?

morbid curiosity?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah she's paid at least $125k/yr.

ah yeah def don't feel bad for her then

still, it's sad that that's still just like, a pittance to Alex Jones, so ultimately she's still someone paid 'not very much' (from his POV) to take the dive in public for him.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jul 27, 2022

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
ugh her answer to the sane or not thing, she's truly twisted

definitely trained by jones yeah. ugh so gross.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

chainchompz posted:

It will never stop being funny that Alex Jones hawks dodgy supplements and one of his best selling products is to make you smarter/think more clearly. Like how can you look at the man and seriously think that you should and need to get brain pills from that guy. Lol.

it'll never stop being funny to me that Alex Jones and Gwyneth Paltrow hawk the same wellness poo poo to different audiences. Goop selling along Maca powder as Moon Juice Sex Dust, meanwhile Infowars sells it as "Super Male Vitality" supplement.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jul 27, 2022

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
/\/\/\ lol he has the old person 'normal phone' ringer!

daria, how dare you suck so much with that name

how dare you

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jul 27, 2022

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Taint of Alex Jones sounds like a medieval poison

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
was thinking of the numbers from the first day, where 24% of the US population had come to believe the Sandy Hook lie

so basically 1 in 4 people you meet believes Sandy Hook was fake, jfc

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
gay frogs!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
everyone just sitting around letting alex happen At Them and trying their hardest to kinda let it roll off is quite a display

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
guns good, but gun video games bad?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
lol no one wants to watch this clip, so much delay

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
full muting during the infowars poo poo bc gently caress that noise and gently caress jones for turning this into yet another chance to platform his bullshit

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

MrMojok posted:

It is really very similar to the defense they are lining up for Trump. He "legitimately believed" there was election fraud, he was treated very badly, and it was very bad for Are Great Country. Therefore, everything he did, including engineering the assault on the Capitol to stop certification was justified.

As many have said, it's like saying "I believed my bank had stolen money from me therefore I was justified in attempting to rob the bank"

and in both cases, Trump and Jones, neither actually believes what they're claiming they do as the deflection, they just know how to use plausible deniability as a shield

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Alex just toddling in and out whenever he pleases is super irritating

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Big fan of quinoa and bean vegetarian chili

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
there is something called

*pause*

journalist ethics

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

AHH F/UGH posted:

lol This guys is just spilling it in this deposition

call him fulla beans bc they are spilling eh-ver-ee-wheruhhhhh

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Dan Bidondi has a similar silly cadence as Dan Bongino so now that's in my head

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
wonder if the dans hang out? and just talk about having similar last names

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
jfc meanwhile we're all in loving class listening to this guy explain journalism

god drat you alex jones

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Robo Reagan posted:

lol the judge chewed him out yesterday for that she's going to throw her gavel at him

is this the same judge who was in the video discovering he was on the air when his defense lawyer said he was sick? if so she is gonna be super pissed

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
kinda nice that stefan molyneux isn't really an entity anymore

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
haha they're gonna try to say he's a dem going after jones bc of politics

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
"should I move on?"

"YOU HAD BETTER"

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
the argument boils down to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5Y5MvxGwU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
dude's gotta go fast, he ain't got time for making bbq sauce to elevate his chili dog

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I entirely agree with this lady, but alex jones is not gonna give a poo poo about any of this

even so, this is the closest to punishment there may be, so I'm glad he has to sit there and listen

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Anyone who can, perhaps not forgive, but realize the root causes of mental illness and despair for someone who killed their child is a hero in my eyes.

and then she ends with realizing that raising children is a collective responsibility and the problem is isolating as individual families which only take care of their specific children and thus disconnecting from the wider community at large, making it difficult if not impossible to take care of children's mental health from a community perspective

she could have fallen into depair, but she radicalized.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
whenever anyone tries to declare such processes useless, I would like to point to her

she got to experience healing from being about to say all of that in public and on the record, and that has significant value

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
calling it, they're going to go with 'you used it for political gain'

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
but madame....didn't you get to meet the dalai lama????

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
trump and jones are very similar in that they're able to find the absolute worst people, who are willing to do horrendous things for money, and then make even them uncomfortable enough with his requests that he must enforce his will by being an intimidating authoritarian presence, constantly reminding them that the price for their failure is to be excommunicated and to have sold their souls to the devil and not even gotten the payment for it.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Dinosaurs! posted:

You just want this money so you can afford to keep going to therapy over your dead son!

and to enrich your non-profit that offers therapy & emotional intelligence training for children in order to prevent future school shootings by specifically not approaching the gun control angle!

lol she could not have built something more bullet-proof for his conspiracy theories

EDIT: oh wait no i guess he could go for 'brainwashing our children' (there's school curiculum portions) and 'feminizing boys' poo poo bc uggggh he's literally got a conspiracy for everything, that's the convenience of not making sense. goddamn what a shitheel jones is. luckily i don't think his lawyer is smart enough to dig into that.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Aug 2, 2022

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
his voice is just really awful, like....horror monster kinda awful.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
even the way he says 'ok' to the judge when she says sit down is just

what a petulant child

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
bruh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
/\/\/\ :argh:

Piell posted:

They have been doing so, they posted "flipping off" one before, so it should be up soon.

And indeed it is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz6TLzP2ixE