Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

What about an art installation where gallery attendees are invited to put the microphone up their butt

Well yea, the art doesn’t install itself up there (yet).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Main Paineframe posted:

Hell, even just "this person owes me a billion dollars and he's obviously got millions still hidden away, I'll let you have a cut of any money you help recover" is sufficient bait to motivate plenty of lawyers.

Beyond this, there’s also the “gently caress this guy in particular” feeling that is extraordinarily high re: Alex Jones. He’s such an unrepentant rear end in a top hat that feds, lawyers, and even some really bored reporters will be crawling through every single thing he’s ever touched to see what they can dig up.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

ILL Machina posted:

Here to lmao

Lmaooooooo

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

PainterofCrap posted:

Word gets around the legal community. This will have long & subtle impact.

I’m thinking like if a doctor had their license to practice medicine revoked, and I’m guessing these two are going to carry “guess who just got reinstated 😃” energy for a long while.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

FoolyCharged posted:

Today Alex Jones rests at slightly more ease because somehow he was the voice of (somewhat present) reason and sanity for once in his life and all the attention is on the insanity of his interviewee.

He made his whole career on being the craziest person in the room. Then Ye walked in :laffo:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Gotta be good chili though. The kind that makes you forget literally everything.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

He seems like the worst type of texter. I got annoyed reading them, getting those had to be an absolute pain in the rear end.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Volmarias posted:

They put chemicals in the pastels to make all the frogs he painted gay.

They all turned into iterations of :frogout:, but all said “PAY UP” instead.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kw0134 posted:

He hosed himself by being a stupid asshat to the same judges he needed to have the smallest amount of leeway with.

This is the throughline through every single one of his trials, though. He’s an utterly incorrigible asshat that displays that fact to everyone loudly and proudly at the very first (and every subsequent) chance he gets.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kw0134 posted:

But if Alex Jones could stop being Alex Jones for even a minute he'd not be in the position he is in now.

Couldn’t figure out a way to word this earlier, but it’s dead-on.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Norm was in court today for the Proud Boys, busy boy.

As their lawyer? Because lol

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Treecko posted:

Judge Judy taught me to always tell the truth, stop trying to make up a story as you stand by the podium

Make it up beforehand, damnit! :colbert:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

cat botherer posted:

That's how old he is? Wow, I'm doing great apparently.

He’s professionally angry, before you even add in the piles of coke and alcohol. That’ll age a man fast.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

From the way y’all talk, Shao Khan has already announced “FLAWLESS VICTORY” and “BRUTALITY”, and yet the beating continues.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

We joke about the billion-dollar bowl of chili, but what if it were for real 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Piell posted:

You fool that's a flamberge, we're talking about falcata

Pfft, look at this idiot that’s never seen a falchion :rolleyes:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

definitely a normal person and NOT a goose posted:

Canadian Geese are friendly to me :shrug:

Great, they’re buying accounts now :gonk:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

rotinaj posted:

Seriously why in the world would anyone want to spend time with laura loomer

I feel like there should be governmental regulations around how long a human can be legally exposed to laura loomer, like millisieverts but for loomer rads

Cross the threshold, and the diagnosis is “you’ve been loomered, it’s not terminal but you’ll wish it was :(

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Twibbit posted:

I imagine not many other lawyers are answering Jones's phone calls these days.

Definitely not his texts :twisted:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Not that he needs replacing, but I’d love to have another entry in the genre of “WHAT IS THE CHARGE??? EATING A MEAL? A SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL????” videos, as people just pick up everything around him to cart off to the people he owes money to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Carth Dookie posted:

The internet has always been awful. We just got used to goatse.

Mods, please replace “the internet makes you stupid” with this, tia