Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siffl
Sep 3, 2011
I've been stuck in meetings all day and missed the live stream. Does anyone know if there's a VOD of it yet? I can't find one on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siffl
Sep 3, 2011

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What is a chicken fried steak? We don't do 'em here. Just a deep fried steak?

It's a heavily tenderized steak (usually a cheap price of meat, hence the tenderization) that's been battered and deep fried, traditionally covered in breakfast sausage gravy. They can be great, they can be awful, depending on what truck stop you're at and how many heart attacks the chef has had.

Siffl
Sep 3, 2011

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Not just him, but everyone working with and around him fails at being a decent person. The fat gently caress Jabba the Hutt looking bastard who kept going on about “WHY NO TRAUMA HELICOPTERS FOR THIS EMERGENCY” (because they’re all massacred you loving idiot)

The fat woman so proud of her tiny brain lighting up a neuron that goes “ping” and asks “well, who cleaned up all the blood?” :smug:

AJ is bad and he’s a vortex of horrible people, no wonder he’s friends with Joe Rogan

Edit: the dumbass lawyer who sends the text to the opposing lawyers team lol

The other idiot lawyer who is all “first they came for Alex Jones… :cry:

The best day of my life was when I decided to ignore work, hop onto this webspace, find this thread and click on the live stream of this trial. I loaded in all of about 15 minutes before this reveal. I'm not a court watcher at all, but immediately stopped working and started watching. It was the best loving thing ever.

TW was the best IK!